Chapter 8

Wang's brows furrowed.

    The chef, the general manager, and Wen Ling were all worried. I was a little nervous in my heart, and I reflected on what I did not do well, and provoked this.

    The rectangular dining table is very long, with food placed only at both ends. The manager also arranged for Wen Ling to be the next leader. Opposite him is the king.

    Wang stopped in front of his seat and looked up at Wen Ling on the other side. Wen Ling was good at observing words and expressions, and naturally noticed his frowning eyebrows.

    Is there a problem with him? Still not ready to let him sit down for dinner.

    The chef was sweating profusely, for fear of picking out something wrong. He has made up his mind that no matter what goes wrong, it will be pushed to the supervisor!

    He's just an innocent chef. It's none of his business, the boss wants him to do it!

    The chief steward is also nervous, what if the king is not satisfied with his arrangement? .In the entire palace, I am afraid that no one knows the king's temperament better than him.

    He watched the king come to this palace and became the current king step by step. That was hundreds of years ago. At that time, the king was still weak and under the control of the previous king. At that time, he was the general manager of the previous king.

    He can be said to be the oldest person in the palace. It has been serving since the first king until now. He served every king with ease, knowing their temperaments.

    After his judgment, he decided to put a seat for the human guest. The basis is that the guest stayed in Wang's bedroom yesterday. Except for cleaning, no one can enter the king's bedroom.

    So he thinks that this guest has the trust of the king. Even if the guest used to be just an ordinary servant in the palace, he was entitled to eat at the same table as the king.

.But what if he misjudged and misunderstood this time?

    There are too many people in the dungeon. He didn't want to go there on vacation at all. I don't know why the kings of all dynasties like to keep people in dungeons, and the last king liked to throw people he disliked into dungeons.

    Fortunately, Bai Xiao didn't say anything. That's what consent means.

    The chef and the supervisor wiped their sweats together. I finally got my job and my reputation.

    Wen Ling: I finally saved my breakfast.

    He has been begging for a living since he was a child, and he cherishes food the most. The weight in front of him is enough to satisfy the appetite of three adult men, and he is determined not to waste a little bit. Chef's skills are also very good.

    He also has a big stomach king in his stomach. Even the food for three can be swept away.

    The king's food was very monotonous.

.In front of him, there was only a crystal goblet. The cup was filled with red liquid—the juice from the fruit of the blood tree.

    It is well known that Bai Xiao does not eat any blood. However, if the vampires do not eat blood, their bodies will quickly weaken. Even the king could not stop eating, otherwise he would not be able to deliver nutrients to the body.

    The king does not have real blood, he only eats the sap of the blood tree.

    The blood tree is a growth-only

    This chapter is not over, click on the next page to continue reading

    Trees in the black world. The tree is five or six meters high, with few branches, dark green leaves, dark red flowers, and the fruit can be juiced.

    The extracted juice is bright red like blood, and the nutrients are very similar to blood. Some people say that this is the blood of the tree people. This is what people imagine.

    The fruit of the dark mangrove is sweet and has no taste of blood. This is one of the reasons why Bai Xiao can enter.

.No vampire hated the smell of blood more than him. Those bloodthirsty clansmen, Bai Xiao can only describe them as barbaric.

    Humans have eaten cooked food a long time ago, but the blood clan still "drink blood", ignorant of evolution, and it is simply barbaric. Bai Xiao was quite disdainful.

    The extremely picky white owl is especially sensitive to taste and smell, and cannot accept those bad tastes at all.

    His nose is terribly smart.

    Across the long table several meters, he smelled the smell of another human being on his body. dislike. Smells awful.

    Wen Ling's body was stained with other people's smell, which made Bai Xiao irritable, as if his own territory was accidentally invaded by others.

    It must be because the smell and listening have been to the room of the employer and brought the smell of other human beings. He saw it all!

    To make matters worse, Wen Ling also saw his deformed appearance.

.Not all vampires change shape. However, if the source blood concentration is high to a certain stage, it will have its own second form. When the second form appears, that is when their powers manifest.

    Ice - is one of Bai Xiao's abilities.

    Because his second form is the snowy owl, a bird that lives in the world of ice and snow.

    The entire palace just thought that the snowy owl was the king's pet. No one thought that it was the king. Every day after 7:02, he has an hour to change back to his second form. That was when he was most vulnerable, no different from ordinary birds.

    He would not allow anyone to be around him.

    Bai Xiao wiped the corner of his mouth and said to Wen Ling, "You have a smell on your body. Please change your clothes. I don't want any other smell on your body."

    Humans are already his exclusive. .He did not allow him to smell any other scent except himself.

    Wen Ling's face turned green. Where does he smell? Didn't he just take a shower yesterday? Wen Ling sniffed suspiciously. Damn clean obsessive-compulsive disorder!

    "Thank you, Wang, for your concern for me." He expressed his thanks in a hypocritical manner, and even his face showed just the right amount of blush. Seeing Bai Xiao's eyes revealing concentration, the reflection in the water's eyes is full of Bai Xiao's figure.

    Thanks for the passing of the acting skills, at least Bai Xiao didn't see it.

    Bai Xiao turned his head awkwardly.

    Humans are just too dissolute. But that wasn't annoying, it just made him uncomfortable.

    He didn't want the human to die that much. If it wasn't for a demon bred in a human's stomach, he would be willing to let this human go.

.