Chapter 17

As soon as he saw Bai Xiao, Wen Ling subconsciously hid his hands behind his back. The wound is special and suspicious.

    "Hand out."

    Wen Ling didn't want to do it. Bai Xiao's eyes tightened step by step. He could only stretch out his bandaged hand.

    "Untangle."

    Smell and listen numbly. Let's solve it, anyway, he has long exposed that he has left the palace. Wen Ling slowly untied the bandage, thinking how to get away with it. Bai Xiao had said before that he could not leave the palace.

    Not used to the food of the palace? As a liar, the treatment of the palace is the best.

    And this wound is obviously not an ordinary fire...

    Wen Ling couldn't even look into Bai Xiao's eyes. Bai Xiao must have stared at him suspiciously. But not actually. Bai Xiao didn't touch his hand directly, but his eyes fell solemnly on his hand.

    "How did you get out of the palace?The palace has no record of Hearing going out of the city at all.

    "This and that..." Wen Ling counseled like a student who was caught skipping class by the teacher, clutching her fingers desperately trying to figure out the reason for skipping class. Is there any reason to skip class, don't want to go to class.

    "Forget it. This issue is not that important." Seeing that he hesitated for a long time without saying why, Bai Xiao was too lazy to care about this matter, and it was not the matter that he was most concerned about.

    "Who hurt you?"

    This is his human being, and being hurt by others makes him very unhappy. Since he found out about this, unpleasant emotions have been haunting him. All of his human beings were wounded by others, just as the land they occupied was invaded by others.

    "Yes..." Wen Ling's mind was dangling, unable to directly name the golden retriever. If he is caught, he will definitely confess.

.It was wrong for him to steal the source blood to breed demons, but it was absolutely wrong to combine other blood clans to breed demons to overthrow Bai Xiao. The former can also let him stay in the palace and not kill him for the time being. The latter will definitely kill him on the spot.

    "I don't know. It's two blood races, wearing black robes."

    "Sure enough." Bai Xiao didn't find it strange, this kind of wound could not be done by ordinary flames. As for the blood clan of the black robe... many people watched him die, and there are quite a few suspicious objects to count down.

    "You've taken medicine." Bai Xiao smelled a medicinal herb.

    "Ordinary scalding medicine for this kind of wound is useless." He shook his head, disapproving of Wen Ling's method of applying medicine.

    Useless. Wen Ling looked at his hand distressedly, he wouldn't have to wear a scorched black claw in the future. That's too bad.

    "do not Cry."

.Wen Ling raised his head, he didn't cry. He just felt sorry for himself, but he didn't cry. Besides, what if you cry? Sacrificing a hand, still can't make him cry.

    Bai Xiao didn't open his eyes. That's what he hates most about humans. If you want to cry or not, the wet eyes make people feel irritated.

    "It's not incurable."

    ! Turnaround. Wen Ling looked at Bai Xiao eagerly, like a puppy. Bai Xiao felt that his heart, which had not been beating for a long time, seemed to be alive.