Chapter 16

I go! Are you not a human being? How can it be so arrogant. There must be bugs in this book. If he reported it, this person must have opened a cheat.

    The flames are extremely high and strong, and the momentum of swallowing the sky will swallow up people. Wen Ling couldn't see his figure, the flame was too bright, Wen Ling couldn't open his eyes.

    The fire has no temperature. Only stings people's eyes. The temperature also gradually decreased as the fire increased.

    He closed his eyes and couldn't look at the flames. He raised his voice and said, "I want to ask one more thing."

    The fool has already walked in front of Wen Ling. A hand with a black glove pressed against Wen Ling's eyes. This made the burning of Wen Ling's eyes a lot less, and less stinging from the flames. The warmth spread to Wen Ling along with the trickster's hand.

    The flame is cold, but it is full of fiery heat.

    "Ask. I have a crush on you..Although you look ordinary, but you have a good taste. You should be so lucky to have met me. I can answer one more question for you. You don't need to pay anything. "

    "That person—is there anything wrong with that person?" Wen Ling paused and said what was in his heart, "Someone said. The birth of a demon will cause another person's death. I don't want that."

    In the original book, after the devil was born and the original owner was half-dead in the previous life, the male protagonist didn't die, and he came back later. However, the current plot has been subtly different from the previous life. Wen Ling did not want the male lead to die because of the appearance of a butterfly.

    "Who is he? You care a lot?" Lonely didn't know why he should care about this.

    "Of course not." Wen Ling denied it.

    "It's okay." Can't die.

    Wen Ling breathed a sigh of relief. As long as there are no mistakes. .After all, he just wanted to survive, and didn't want the hero to die.

    "Thank you. You're a lovely person. If I'm still around..."

    The flames began to burn from the fingers of the man, and slowly extended to the arms, to the body, and engulfed his whole body.

    Wen Ling opened her eyes and saw Lonely's body disappearing into the flames. After a while, only Wen Li was left.

    Wen Ling suddenly felt a little lonely and sad. I don't know why, although he was a person who had never been masked, Wen Ling was reluctant to leave.

    As if this is gone forever.

    What's more, he still has questions that he hasn't asked clearly. Wen Ling took out the parchment and looked at the words on it. Understand what it means to get the future from the past, and what is the secret of time.

    This item can travel through time and space. .Therefore, the original owner who got Bai Xiao's blood is likely to use this prop to wear it to another time and space.

    Too bug-level props. Wen Ling couldn't help but have doubts, this ability is really rare, no wonder Leno's blood concentration is less than 90%, so he can become the previous king.

    Leno loses less than 90 percent of the time. Leno's abilities are flawed and flawed.

    Maybe sometimes it doesn't work, or the transmission is wrong. Wen Ling imagined for a while, if you did not pass through the magma of the volcanic eruption, and traveled to outer space, it would not be very good.