Chapter 10

The snowy owl, who kept fluttering, finally calmed down, but its small head plunged into Wen Ling's arms, unwilling to show its head.

    Fortunately, there was more fur, covering the angry blush on the bird's face. Lose - lose face. Can't see anyone.

    This nasty human being! Spanking his ass is unforgivable!

    Wen Ling didn't notice so many emotions from a bird. He carefully opened the feathers on the snowy owl's wings and found the wound. The right wing of the snowy owl was injured, and the wound seemed to be caused by some iron clip.

    Wen Ling's troupe has pigeons. He has some experience caring for injured birds.

    "Don't move. I'll take you to get the medicine."

    Naturally, the snowy owl couldn't speak, and couldn't even hear the first cry. He thinks that he is too soft and does not have the demeanor of a king.

    As soon as I entered the door, I bumped into Lumi. .Lumi immediately found the snowy owl in Wen Ling's arms. Lumi froze in surprise.

    That's the king's pet bird.

    That bird was so ill-tempered that no one in the entire palace dared to provoke him. Before, there were people who were so daring and wanted to catch him off the tree and slap him on the ground with a wing! Later, when the king found out, the man was expelled from the palace.

    The bird is not a relative, they have never seen the king hold the bird.

    Has the good popularity of the smell spread to the birds now? Lumi thought absently.

    "Are there any medicines and bandages?"

    "Yes. You wait for me, I'll get it." Lumi turned around and fetched the medicine, "Just here. No one here, it's not good for others to see. In case someone misunderstands that you hurt the king's pet, just Oh no."

.Lumi pointed him to a room with no one, and thanked him after hearing it. He carefully dipped a cotton swab in iodine, disinfected the wound first, and then bandaged it with medicine.

    Lumi looked at it and wanted to touch the snowy owl. The usually fierce and dying bird is too good in Wen Ling's arms.

    The feathers are white and bright, oily and smooth, soft and waxy like a small dumpling, Wang Yang's is really good.

    Lumi quietly stretched out his tentative hand...

    Was slapped hard! Still being nagged through clothes. The obedient bird in Wen Ling's arms suddenly pulled out its head, and a pair of golden eyes shot out a coldness, and da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da da hands.

    Moreover, he deliberately avoided his bare hands, and only pecked at the clothes. Lumi deeply realized that it was definitely not because he didn't want to hurt him. I hate his skin!

    The bird's beak is really powerful, and the clothes made of linen are very durable and wear-resistant. .After only two bites, it tore off a large strip, and a large gap was drawn on the sleeve.

    The bird that got the fruit of victory spit out the pieces of clothes it pecked out. From the bird's face, Lumi could see the word disgust.

    This is impossible. How could the facial expressions of birds be so rich?

    The snowy owl drilled its head back into Wen Ling's arms again. When in the snowy owl form, the body is warm, but it has never been heard of the warmth on the body.