Chapter 9

In addition to the king's overall map of the palace, the general manager should also have a copy.

    The steward is a blood clan who has lived for a long time. Although the rank is only B, he is careful in his work, and he is a retainer of the first king. He still works for the palace to this day.

    His status is very high, and even Wang will give the general manager three points.

    The palace is not monitored.

    The chief's room was locked. Wen Ling squatted down, studied the lock, and found a thin wire from her body. After fiddling with the lock a few times, the lock opened.

    He used to forget his keys when he went out. Too lazy to go to a locksmith, I taught myself the skills of unlocking. It has not been opened for a long time, and the craftsmanship is a lot unfamiliar. At this time, the quality of the lock is still average, and it is not as precise as the earth.

    Wen Ling did not open the door directly.

    He crouched down, and sure enough, he found a piece of oil on the doorknob. .If you press the doorknob directly, you will inevitably leave fingerprints on it.

    The chief is guarding people.

    Wen Ling avoided the oil stain, put white gloves on her hands, and opened the door. A small piece of white paper fell from the handle of the door.

    Wen Ling saw the mystery on the door with sharp eyes. This is the second organ.

    The master's bedroom was dark. The curtains were drawn low, and the room was very dark. It is a mahogany coffin with exquisite workmanship. There is also a black and white portrait on the wall - it looks like a posthumous picture.

    Weird.

    That coffin should be where the chief slept. The general manager is an old-fashioned blood clan, and it is hard to see that the young blood clan abandons the old customs and pursues the fashion of mankind.

    Of course, he wouldn't mention the fact that Wang also sleeps in bed, so he just pretended it didn't exist.

.However, Wen Ling felt that such a dark room with a bed fit his imagination of vampires. No second vampire would make the room as bright as the king.

    Afraid of seeing the lights in the house from the window, Wen Ling did not turn on the lights. He took out a candle from his body and lit it, carefully searching for it.

    There are many bookshelves in the room. Hearing and reading every book, I found nothing. Isn't the boss here?

    Wen Ling thought while holding her chin, and suddenly heard footsteps outside the house, hurriedly blew out the candle, and leaned against the wall. Hearing the footsteps go away, he breathed a sigh of relief.

    It seemed that the servants of the palace passed by.

    He pressed his hand against the wall, touched the black and white portrait, and jumped up in shock.

    The picture really frightened him a bit.

    Wen Ling bowed to the portrait and said, no wonder. .The portrait was of a very handsome man. Wearing a retro black dress with red eyes. His name is written in the lower right corner - Richard I.

    The first king of the blood clan. Wen Ling felt that there was something strange about this painting. The border is stained with a little ink. But not the oil paints used in the portraits.

    He paid homage to the portrait again, then removed it, and behind it saw a map of the palace drawn with charcoal.

    It was here-