Chapter 12

Is there an error in the book?

    impossible. The plot of the original novel cannot possibly go wrong. There must have been someone here called a trickster or something.

    He took a deep breath, calmed himself down, didn't get nervous, and started to clear his mind.

    A flash of inspiration flashed through my mind.

    time. It's a matter of time.

    The novel doesn't say that the time to imprison the fool is now. Maybe the future, maybe the past.

    The worst outcome is that once incarcerated, but now that person is no longer there, or even dead.

    Wen Ling didn't give up and wanted to find some more information. The bottom layer of the dungeon is different from the other cells. There is no need to separate compartments. There is only one room on the entire last floor.

    It was empty and empty, covering a hundred square meters, empty, not even a bed or a chair. .Only some grass clippings remained at the base of the wall, and when you stepped on it, it turned into dust.

    It seems that these grass clippings have been here for a long time. Wen Ling squatted down. It should be left by someone sleeping here before. etc! what is this?

    Wen Ling noticed that there were signs of falling off the wall, and he peeled off the detached white wall covering. A line of words appeared under the wall.

    【From the past to the future】

    Written in Tracy. The font looks familiar. Wen Ling took out the parchment she had been carrying with her and looked at it.

    Exactly the same font. It was written by the same person.

    Past and future... what future is taken from the past?

    Unwilling to give up, Wen Ling turned his attention to the upper dungeon.

    The penultimate floor was still cold and gloomy. If it wasn't for the blood clan locked here, it is estimated that they would have suffered from rheumatism long ago. .The number of people detained on this floor is still small, only a few cells, most of which are empty.

    There is no guard? There was an extremely obvious sound of inhalation and saliva in the distance, and the scalp was numb when I heard it.

    Wen Ling's footsteps suddenly stopped. The little devil was very excited. If it weren't for him still in his stomach and unable to come out, he would have already flown out to fight these people. Wen Ling patted it and told him not to move. The little devil restrained and sealed all his breath.

    "Did that little bastard bring us something delicious?"

    "Shut up! How could that bastard give us food? His bill will only make you starve to death. Old man, have you been starving for too long and your brain has gone wrong?"

    "That's it. You smell that bastard's stench? I'm sure the guy's got a nasty smell everywhere he comes! I can smell it!"

."Can I be honest? I do smell the stench of that bastard—that human has the smell of that bastard."

    "Shut up." Finally, a strong male voice suppressed the audience, and everyone immediately shut their mouths and did not say a word.

    In one of the small rooms, a handsome man, about thirty years old, walked out of the shadows. His gestures are quite graceful, with the aura of a high-ranking person. Appears to be the boss of this small group of prisoners.