Chapter 20

Hearing was stunned.

    His eyesight is good now and he can see clearly. At the top of the tower, there are several blood races. Wen Ling determined that these people were all blood races, not human beings.

    Wen Ling's ears were much more sensitive, and he could clearly hear what was being said over there.

    One of them was the golden retriever he knew.

    Wen Ling was a little surprised. How could they come in so many people? The defense of the palace was still very strict. It is impossible for Wang to know nothing.

    The black-robed vampire climbed to the top and tried to pick off the red gem. Wen heard others call him Richard VI.

    Richard? Isn't the first king Richard I? Could he be the descendant of the first generation of kings, the mastermind who wanted to overthrow the male protagonist in the text?

    The Richard family has gradually declined since the first generation, and by the time of Bai Xiao, it was almost unknown. .And the sixth, who inherited the blood of the Richard family, was jealous of this. He believes that his bloodline is noble enough, that he is the descendant of the most ancient first-generation king, and should not only have a small fief and a small title.

    What he wanted more was to be a king.

    How can such a hybrid be compared to a purebred like him.

    The blood of Richard's family is flowing in his body, and he should continue the glory of Richard's family for generations. But the reality is not what he wanted. So the sixth began to do things.

    The Richard family has a solid family foundation. With the glory of the family in the past, he soon had a group of loyal subordinates. Most of these people were retainers of the Richard family in the first generation of kings.

    Moreover, many of Bai Xiao's regulations and promulgated laws are very unfriendly to the blood clan. .They believe that such policies as Bai Xiao are courting inferior humans. Not worthy to be their king.

    And Richard VI has a good bloodline, which is what they think is the best choice for the next generation of kings.

    The golden retriever asked with concern: "My master, can you take it off?" The time the master had delayed on it was really a bit long. If you drag it on, if the king comes back, things will be troublesome.

    Richard VI replied firmly: "Yes. I can." He has paid a lot to get to this point, and he must not give up at this moment.

    You know, in order to break in, how much manpower he has wasted, how many chess pieces he has destroyed, and how many spies he has exposed.

    What's more, on a chaotic moonrise day like today, I'm afraid I will never encounter it again. Why didn't Bai Xiao executed the previous generation Wang Leino on the day of the rising moon?

.Moreover, Bai Xiao was not in the palace.

    Haha, he wasn't even in the palace. If he was in the palace, he might not have broken in so easily. But he was not there, not only was he not there, but he never came back.

    Richard VI spat.

    Probably died outside.

    Human lifespan is so short anyway. Such a hybrid, I am afraid that it is the same as the inferior genes of humans, and only has a short lifespan.

    However, although Richard VI said he had no problem when answering his subordinates, the problem was actually a big one.

    He thought the gem was too weird. He took it for a long time and couldn't take it off. But he didn't want to admit that he couldn't take it off.