Chapter 60

"The ninety-nine boys and girls you want to be born on the moonrise day have all been found and are in the waiting room ready to be put into the confinement room. They have been injected with a sufficient amount of catalyst according to your instructions, Enough to activate the devil's genes."

    Dorn reports to Richard. Originally, Ace did the work of reporting the situation, but now that Ace is not by his side, the person in charge will do it himself.

    Donne was the main person responsible for the construction of the cell. Their family has been doing this for generations and is a well-known family of architects and craftsmen.

    "He won't run out." Richard VI was somewhat worried.

    He cultivated demons to deal with Bai Xiao, not to cause trouble for himself. The secret weapon is for Bai Xiao. If he can't control it himself, there is no need for this secret weapon to exist.

."This secret room is very safe. No one can break through the doors and walls here. The only key is with you, Your Majesty." Dorn trusted his skills very much. No one can break into this room except with the key.

    Richard nodded, but always felt that something wasn't quite right. He recalled a little, and then asked the other party's origin.

    Donne answered honestly: "My ancestor was a subordinate of His Majesty Richard I, and the earliest palace was designed by my ancestor."

    "Oh." Richard still felt that something was wrong, but Dorn interrupted him.

    "This is a whistle that can control demons, for your majesty." Dorn took out a silver whistle, thin, about the length of a pinky finger, "Using it, you can control the demon in a state of madness, and let the demon be at your mercy."

.Donne was proud that something so delicate was not so easy to make. His family flipped through countless ancient books and tried countless times before they came up with it.

    Extremely precious.

    Donne thought it was safe to do so.

    Something Donne didn't know.

    Long, long, long ago, his ancestor, the one who served as a messenger under Richard I, had the same idea as Dorn. At that time, he built the shrine for Richard I.

    Later... not to mention.

    So, it's like it happened a long, long, long time ago. The flag Dorne had just erected fell.

    Very fiasco.

    Donne was not lying when he said the house he built was very strong. The house is indeed strong, and the prey is thrown into it, and no one can escape. .They couldn't even find a place that looked like an exit, not even the entrance that sent them in at first.

    The only thing waiting for them was Wen Ling, who was tied in the center.

    After a while, the strong smell of blood on their bodies awakened Wen Ling. There is a special taste in the blood of these boys and girls. That's the smell of the catalyst injected into them.

    This smell will tend to revive the demon, awakening the brutal and bloodthirsty factor in the demon's body. The devil who smells this will not be able to control his **, constantly swallowing, constantly expanding.

    Those weak children, boys and girls were all scared to cry, huddled in the corner dumbly, like a group of chickens waiting to be slaughtered, watching in horror as their faces turned paler and obviously looking at Wen Ling, who was not good.