Chapter 15

Jiang Yier stared at Bai Xiao and took Wen Ling's hand for a while, which made Bai Xiao very dissatisfied.

    "I have seen my king." Jiang Yier took off his hat and bowed respectfully.

    The attendant quickly said: "King, this is a wool blanket merchant who has come to discuss business with the general manager. The wool blanket in the palace needs to be replaced at the end of the year."

    "Oh?" Bai Xiao was noncommittal. I can't see whether I believe it or not.

    He doesn't trust businessmen very much. Especially such a seemingly dignified but cunning businessman.

    Hearing sweat on his back. He felt that if Bai Xiao continued to stare, he might be exposed. Wen Ling looked down, Bai Xiao forgot to let go of his hand.

    Wen Ling quietly pinched her waist with her other hand, and bumped into Bai Xiao's arms with a pale face. This has to be pushed out by the male protagonist on the spot.

    It is described in the novel that someone throws a hug like this and is directly thrown ten meters away by the male protagonist. .Wen Ling patted her stomach and said to the cub.

    I also hope that you are strong and strong.

    If Jiang Yier's true identity is discovered by Bai Xiao, then he will really be finished. Only this extreme method can be used to attract Bai Xiao's attention.

    "My stomach hurts." Wen Ling squeezed out a few tears.

    Expected things did not wait. Wen Ling raised her head and saw Bai Xiao's smooth chin. Even when he looked up from the bottom up, Bai Xiao's face was still flawless.

    Bai Xiao pursed his lips. The veins on the back of his hands were exposed, as if he was restraining and suppressing something. This human being is too dissolute! But not even annoying. There is no unpleasant smell and it is not hard on the body. Although thin, there is meat in some parts. It's very warm on the body.

    Bai Xiao was a little reluctant to push away. But this is still in public, so many people are watching. .He didn't want to act inappropriately by himself.

    Three seconds later, he pulled Wen Ling away. Sure enough, he didn't care about any wool blanket merchants.

    Wen Ling widened her eyes and looked at Bai Xiao in front of her. Bai Xiao was very close, only three centimeters away from Wen Ling. Bai Xiao's powerful aura made Wen Ling feel that he was surrounded by Bai Xiao's aura and could not escape at all.

    "I warn you not to be too presumptuous."

    "I don't, I just have a stomachache." Wen Ling pushed the pot to the devil cub, "He's making trouble."

    "Oh?" Bai Xiao's face was a little unnatural. He lowered his head and said coldly to the little devil, "Don't be too presumptuous."

    Wen Ling: "...he's not that disobedient either." He was really worried that the king would kill the demon cub directly in the next second.

    But it seems that Wang is not very angry about his touching porcelain. .Wen Ling stretched out the magic hand that was eager to try, and said to Bai Xiao, "Wang. Do you want to touch?"

    ! What stupid thing did he say. Why is this line so awkward, how is it like a conversation between a husband and wife who let them touch their children. The key is that they don't really have children.

    "I mean, if you touch him, he will be more obedient." Well that's it.

    touch! Touch what? This human being is too dissolute. Bai Xiao was always dishonest when he remembered that this human was sleeping. It's just a matter of moving around, often falling asleep and rolling up clothes. Showing a soft 'soft' white' belly.