Chapter 59

The magic mirror of Richard VI is a treasure from thousands of years ago and is very rare. Richard VI was far less concerned about the mess underneath.

    As long as he is still the king, no matter how these people make trouble, it will not affect him. The only one who can threaten him is Bai Xiao.

    The trail of Bai Xiao has made Ace stare every day. He brings news to himself every day. Ace, who was controlled by Bai Xiao, did not report the real news to Richard.

    In Ace's report, Bai Xiao is still on his way back to Tras. And he didn't report that there were all those people around Bai Xiao.

    Richard VI is not too panic, although Bai Xiao is strong, he has the biggest nemesis.

    The devil is his nemesis.

    As long as he gets the devil, then Bai Xiao is not afraid.

    "Magic mirror, where is the devil? . . Please give me directions! "

    The magic mirror gradually appeared on the screen. The scene was really familiar, and he could guarantee that it was definitely somewhere in the King City of Tras. But the man in the picture! ?

    Richard VI crushed the glass in his hand in surprise.

    Isn't this the human who once stole the gem from him? Why is he the one projected by the magic mirror?

    Wen Ling felt cold behind her back, as if she was being watched by something. The father and son ran out behind his back, leaving Wen Ling alone in the house.

    The house is the old property of Bai Xiao, and no one has lived in it for a long time. Wen Ling felt a little chilled by being alone. He stood for a while and left the cold room.

    He still likes warm places.

    After leaving the yard, Wen Ling felt that someone was watching him. As he was about to leave, a string of tails followed behind him. .Wen Ling is not afraid of these people chasing him. In terms of force, there should not be many people who can match him now.

    But for some unknown reason, Wen Ling felt that his footsteps were getting heavier and his eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. In the end, he fell asleep standing in the middle of the road.

    At the moment before he lost consciousness, Wen Ling only remembered a letter of last warning to Wen Duoduo. They are father and son, and can sense that each other is in danger now.

    Richard VI came out triumphantly, his magic mirror in hand.

    "Take him away." If the magic mirror didn't have any special function and was only used to find people, how could it be called a rare treasure for thousands of years.

    His treasure is not only to find the existence of demons. More importantly, he can capture demons.

    A long time ago, the magic mirror also had a name called the Devil's Cage.

.When Wen Ling woke up again, she found herself bound in a secret room by a special kind of chain. The secret room was empty, surrounded by bare walls. The wall is very high, and only a small window is opened, so that you can't see what is outside.

    The bricks used to build the walls are of a special material, gray and black, and the texture is very hard, and the room is airtight. The brick felt very similar to Wen Ling, and after hearing it for a while, he realized that the energy contained in the brick was very familiar to him.

    The material of this brick has the power to devour.

    It may be because of this devouring power that everything in the room cannot be transmitted outside the room. Smell, sound will be absorbed, it is specially designed to hold prisoners.