Chapter 42

The dim world, the walking dead people. Occasionally someone would look up at him, but mostly just look at his clothes.

    Compared with theirs, Wen Ling's attire is too different.

    It's not just the styles that are different. The clothes the others were wearing were very old-fashioned and shabby, almost as if they had just ripped off a piece of ragged sackcloth.

    Dirty and smelly.

    Wen Ling, who had no habit of cleanliness, suddenly understood Bai Xiao. What a beautiful thing it is to be clean and tidy, it is nostalgic. Originally planned to part ways with Bai Xiao, but since Bai Xiao was nowhere to be seen, there was a kind of nostalgia in my heart. Hey, and his own cub.

    What the hell did he get himself into?

    Looking up at the sky, it was gray, and the sun could not be seen. The sky seemed to be covered by a gray sheet, obscuring the sun.

.The temperature is very low because there is no daylight. Hearing's clothes were simply not enough to keep him warm. There are few plants and trees nearby, and all the plants are withered, yellow and dry, and they have been dead for a long time, like a dead old man.

    People walked forward aimlessly like ghosts, hearing and listening had no choice but to follow the crowd. He is not stupid after all, he knows that his body is too strange.

    While walking, someone suddenly fell down. The others stood together and felt his pulse to confirm whether he was dead, and then someone dragged his body aside.

    Wen Ling thought they were the relatives of the deceased and wanted to bury him, but saw that Wen Ling had acid reflux and vomiting in his stomach.

    Wen Ling saw that they picked up large stones, smashed the corpse, sucked the blood that had not yet coagulated, and even ate raw meat.

    Hearing almost vomited.

.This was not the picture he expected at all. Although he stayed in the slums and returned to beg every morning and evening, he finally starved to death, and he had never seen such a bloody thing.

    However, everyone is used to it. Some people glanced at them and wanted to join, but were roared and driven away by the original people. There was something still in his open mouth, and there was blood at the corners of his mouth.

    Everyone is used to it. More people passed by them silently, and only Wen Ling was out of place.

    At that moment, Wen Ling even felt that he had entered the world of demons. If it is not the world of demons, how can there be such a hell on earth?

    Hearing's appearance is too prominent. Soon, Wen Ling found that many people's eyes were spying on him intentionally or unintentionally. In that way, he was treated like a lamb to be slaughtered.

    Wen Ling cursed inwardly, "Damn it!" .Wherever I go, I am like a piece of fat meat, is I a walking meat?

    This scene should not be too much like in the palace, the high-level blood clan coveted him like a prey to be slaughtered.

    Wen Ling didn't want to make herself stand out too much. He gradually separated from the crowd, and then someone followed in his footsteps. It didn't take long for Wen Ling to disappear.

    Wen Ling lay down under a small dirt pit and felt the sound of breathing from someone nearby. When the sound stopped, he searched for an undiscovered corpse. It is estimated that no one has found people who died here, otherwise it would not be a complete corpse.