Chapter 34

The first day of staying at Maria's Hotel was terrible.

    Check out this pink bedroom full of spring vibes. Wen Ling wanted to change to someone who wasn't so hot, and Madam Maria giggled while covering her mouth.

    "No more. All rooms are the same."

    Wen Ling: "..." Your hobby is too special.

    Not to mention Bai Xiao couldn't stand it, even he thought it was weird, it looked like some kind of love hotel specializing in the business of small lovers.

    "Or, let's change..." Wen Ling discussed with Bai Xiao in a low voice.

    Maria's ears were bright, and she caught the key words at once.

    "Oh hey. There's nothing to change, you are foreigners. Other places are not so gentle to foreigners - one kill, one right. Seeing that you were introduced by Dixie, I will give you the honest price."

    "Just stay here." .Unexpectedly, Bai Xiao readily agreed.

    He originally thought that the picky Bai Xiao wouldn't stay, but when it was time to endure, he didn't have so many problems with nobles.

    Bai Xiao pointed to the huge billboard outside the window.

    "Count Wright's celebration?" Wen Ling said subconsciously, causing Bai Xiao to look at Wen Ling suspiciously.

    Wen Ling looked at Bai Xiao stutteringly. What's wrong? What did he say wrong...

    "That's the text of the white world. You know it."! ! Hearing woke up instantly. It's over, it's over.

    He will recognize that because any language he hears and sees can be automatically translated into the words of Wenling's hometown.

    "This...hehe." Wen Ling smiled dryly.

    There was no smile on Bai Xiao's face, staring at him with such eyes, Wen Ling couldn't even laugh anymore.

.Bai Xiao got so close that it almost touched Wen Ling's face. Such a close distance made Wen Ling feel more clearly how delicate Bai Xiao's face was. The golden eyes are like the endless golden mountains in autumn.

    "You have a lot of secrets, I don't know."

    Bai Xiao only finished saying this sentence, and did not continue to ask. However, Wen Ling's heart was like a big rock hanging from her heart, and she was always apprehensive.

    "There is a ruby ​​in Earl Wright's mansion." Bai Xiao glanced at the ring, "Like the Star of Herag, it was cut from the same gem. The Star of Herag represents luck, the Xianlai gem. A symbol of vitality."

    The luck of the Star of Herag won't let you pick up the money. But your choice will always lean towards the right one.

    The day after they stayed at the Maria's Hotel and didn't move out, Dixie came to the door in person.

."It's good you're here. We need you."

    It turns out that the Earl of Wright's celebration employs Dean's circus show.

    "Your show is very popular. I hope you can help me. Don't worry, the reward will not be small. The Earl is very rich and generous."

    "Of course. I will go. With such a high salary, I don't think anyone will refuse." Wen Ling said pretendingly.

    When I was really drowsy, someone came to deliver the pillow, and the timing was just right.

    The earl's palace is really magnificent. Gold and silver are everywhere. Golden pillars, golden porches, golden cornices...