Chapter 63

When I woke up again, it was a day later. Opening my eyes, I saw a familiar room, a familiar ceiling, and this familiar bed.

    Even the smell of the quilt covering him was so familiar. Wen Ling grabbed the quilt and put it in front of her nose and took a breath, still the familiar smell.

    He didn't know why the smell on his body was coveted by some vampires, obviously he never smelled the slightest smell.

    But he could smell a very comfortable scent from Bai Xiao's body. Like summer grass, and winter snowflakes.

    Those disgusting filth and filth were washed away by the smell of grass and snowflakes.

    He sat up, the quilt slipped from his shoulders to his waist, and only then did he notice that he was still naked, with marks all over his body.

    Involuntarily blushed. .Of course, the memory of last night is not completely absent. Intermittent clips flashed back and forth in my mind, all of which were excessively rambunctious and nonsense, which made Wen Ling blushed.

    On the surface, it was deserted and clean, like the crystal clear snow in the mountains, but who knew that in private, there was such a sloppy guy, tossing him all night. Of course, even if Wen Ling was beaten to death, he would not admit that he also cooperated with him all night.

    And it was him who was clinging to it at first. He doesn't remember again. If you don't remember it, you don't have it, it just didn't happen. He's still a serious man—of course he's no longer a man.

    Anyone who begged someone to hold him, sat on someone's lap, or hugged him tightly, was definitely not him.

    Hey. Wen Ling touched her stomach, she was hungry.

    He stood up and found a set of clean and tidy clothes on the table. .Wen Ling picked it up, compared the size of the clothes, and determined that it was not Bai Xiao's. Bai Xiao's skeleton is bigger than his, and this dress is too small.

    It was specially prepared for him.

    It's a very ordinary style, milky white, which makes the smell very good. But there may also be other reasons, in short, Wen Ling looks rosy, and the boundless spring color cannot be covered.

    Wen Ling took the photo with cold water for a long time, but the redness on her face didn't diminish. Looking in the mirror, she still looked the same. Wen Ling gave up struggling, and after washing up, he left the room to go to the restaurant to see if there was anything to satisfy his hunger.

    Along the way, I found that the palace has changed a lot.

    First of all, there are not as many people as before. Along the way, there are only servants in twos and threes. When they see him, they greet them with fear, and it is not what Bai Xiao has done to them that frightens these people.

.There was a big guy who was 1.8 meters tall and looked like he was about to cry on the spot.

    Then there are all kinds of decorations.

    Originally, Wen Ling also felt that Bai Xiao's aesthetics were slightly perverted. He likes to use pure white no matter what, but after being poisoned by Richard VI, Wen Ling felt that Bai Xiao's indifferent style was more acceptable to him.

    Sure enough, the comparison will make it stand out.

    Wen Ling looked at the golden light along the way, and deeply felt that the Earl of Wright in the white world should have a good communication with Richard VI. The tastes of these two are almost the same, one water is splendid, for fear that people will not see his wealth.