Chapter 53

"And then." Wen Ling asked again.

    "Gone."

    "Ah? That's it. Is there nothing else? You haven't said anything yet."

    Bai Xiao was very calm, without seeing any special emotions, he nodded.

    "You want to hear what I have to say. You look disappointed."

    Wen Ling quickly shook his head in denial. It seems that Bai Xiao has put down that matter, and probably has nothing to mention. This matter seems to have fallen into the sea.

    In fact, it's not that Bai Xiao can't remember at all. When he was still a human, he didn't have a good time. Later, he became a blood clan, and there is no place for him in the white world.

    He remembered what the man had said to him from the underworld. .Maybe he had the idea of ​​finding that person and questioning that person, but the time was too long, and now Bai Xiao is no longer as eager to find that person and explain it clearly.

    None of this matters anymore. He has more important.

    "Your ring." Bai Xiao took the lucky ring off his little finger, "reach out."

    Wen Ling subconsciously stretched out his left hand.

    "Return to the original owner."

    A small ring was wrapped around Wen Ling's finger.

    The time on the return trip was much more leisurely than when it came. The ship was docked on the shore and did not set off. The captain did not dare to move lightly, waiting for Bai Xiao to return.

    After getting back on the boat back to the black world, Wen Ling felt relaxed both physically and mentally. The sunshine in the white world is still not suitable for the survival of the blood clan.

    Now their family has become a blood clan. .It's kind of sad. Wen Ling looked at his recipes depressedly, he still compared his human identity.

    I don't know when I will be able to return to his real world.

    When he came to the world in this book, the information he got was that he could change the tragic ending of the world and return to the original world.

    It's not how it's supposed to change.

    And in this situation, can he really return to the original world without any worries? He not only missed his real hometown, but also didn't want to leave Bai Xiao and Wen Duoduo.

    He misses his hometown. His job, and before he got here, he had already won the opportunity to be on TV. He had just put down a down payment on a new house, which he had earned entirely on his own. He misses fried chicken beer malatang, air conditioner wifi and mobile phone.

    Those are beautiful. .But he wanted him to let go of Bai Xiao and Wen Duoduo to have it, and he didn't want to.

    He finally let go of his heart and decided to be with Bai Xiao. After thinking about it, he only felt that his head was a mess, Wen Ling rubbed his head irritably, and slammed his forehead against the window.

    After a while, the hard touch changed, and Wen Ling felt like he was hit by something soft.

    At some point, Bai Xiao stretched out his palm and placed it under his forehead.

    "You want to try the hardness of your forehead?" Bai Xiao teased, he had been listening to it for a long time. Seeing him from the beginning, his face was suddenly happy, sad, cloudy and sunny, frowning for a while, holding his head for a while, and even starting to hit the window directly.