Chapter 67

There were a lot of people who came to the banquet. No matter who they were or who they were, those who were not thrown into the dungeon by Bai Xiao at this time all came to attend Wen Duoduo's birthday party.

    The gifts brought are all kinds of novel and interesting, most of them are specially designed, which are both precious and in line with children's preferences.

    It seems that many people regard this anniversary banquet as a surrender to Bai Xiao. Especially someone who worked as a clerk under Richard before.

    Bai Xiao did not deal with all the people under Richard's hands. It would be useless and irrational to do that.

    The human mind is not so easy to control. No one can say for sure that he can control the minds of his subordinates 100%.

    After he left the palace, it was impossible for those people to remain committed to him and never betray him. .Bai Xiao never had such a foolish expectation, so he didn't have any anger of being betrayed.

    If you never trust, how can you betray?

    Therefore, after Bai Xiao came back, he had different attitudes and practices towards these old ministers. The seizure of the seizure, the beat of the beat, the seizure of the seizure.

    Wen Duoduo saw so many novel things, and his eyes were shining. The gift giver saw Wen Duoduo's obvious interest, and his face also showed joy.

    That's the right kind of flattery, right?

    Only Wen Ling confiscated Wen Duoduo's gift very rudely.

    What is this and what? Why is there a live cat?

    Seeing the cat star who was shivering in the cage, Wen Ling opened the cage expressionlessly and let the cat star out.

.The cat star people don't know whether they feel that the cage is better and more comfortable, or they are afraid of this place. Although they are trembling and their feet are shaking, they are still reluctant to lift their legs and move them out.

    Wen Ling had to coax the cat star to let him leave the cage. Isn't it uncomfortable to be in a pile of gifts?

    The cat star was finally coaxed by Wen Ling, and there was a tendency to stick out his head, but Wen Duoduo slapped him with a slap.

    It was very fierce, and it came so suddenly that even Wen Ling was startled. He didn't expect how Wen Duoduo would have a sudden attack.

    Although Wen Duoduo is naughty, his temper is not too bad, at least in front of his father, he will never have an attack.

    At this sudden moment, Wen Ling thought something was wrong with him.

    Wen Duoduo is a natural devil after all, and he can devour the whole world in the text, and his power is very strong. Power is also huge.

.Usually in front of Wen Ling, although he will restrain himself, once let go, the destructive power is extremely strong. so. Wen Duoduo slapped the slap, and the cage collapsed. The iron cage was deformed. Most of the boxy cage was flattened and shrunk in. It became a shape that was neither square nor round.

    The cat star was even more startled, and all the hair on his body exploded, like a feather duster blown by the sun.

    The cat star huddled in an unbroken space in the corner of the cage, fearful and reluctant to send a threat signal to Wen Duoduo to attack.

    There were bursts of roaring and meow-like meowing from the cat's throat. This was a feline-specific meow. The cat star showed his sharp teeth and pointed at Wen Duoduo.