Chapter 25

There is only one way to the white world.

    It's not that people without a white world want to come to the black world, and it's not that people without a black world want to go to the white world.

    But the passage connecting the two worlds is dangerous and difficult to navigate - it is a sea of ​​sinking.

    Only the Hidden Man's ship can get through. The hermits are a group of people living by the sea, neither in the black world nor in the white world, they are a neutral group outside.

    The Sinking Sea is the southernmost part of the Black World. It is thousands of kilometers away from the northernmost King of Tras.

    It is very troublesome to go to the Sunken Sea, and you have to change the means of transportation several times in the middle.

    Old-fashioned trains are already present in the richest cities. But the annual operation time is not long.

    The snow season is too long and the snow is too heavy. Once the snow season arrives every year, it is very dangerous for the trains to continue to operate. .The trains here are inoperative and out of service.

    Some rivers will also be frozen due to the arrival of the snow season, so it is not advisable to take a boat.

    It's hard to get there in a short time.

    Of course, this has to be the premise of knowing the way. Most people don't know where the Sunken Sea is.

    "I know." Bai Xiao whispered. That's where he came from.

    He came to this world after crossing the sea of ​​sinking.

    Once you know the route, you're ready to go. Although Richard was chasing him everywhere, he still took public opinion into consideration and didn't make a fuss.

    Bai Xiao's appearance changed a lot, so he met the person who was being hunted by Wang Du and didn't recognize him.

    Once, when they needed to enter the city, they encountered a searching vampire at the city gate.

.The blood clan looked at Wen Ling for a long time, and several times wanted to snatch Wen Ling with the cub in his hand.

    The boy was wearing a thick woolen hat that covered the two small horns on his head. Clothes are bulging with tiny wings inside.

    The blond and blue-eyed vampire swept his gaze to the brat several times. The clothes were moving, and he suspected it for a long time.

    However, there was nothing special about them.

    The blood clan looked at the father holding the child, Wen Ling. After only two glances, he looked away. Too ugly to hurt the eyes.

    Wen Ling wore an ugly makeup and dealt with it comfortably.

    "Three people?" The blood clan said casually, paying more attention to Bai Xiao. Silver hair and golden eyes are too rare for him to be suspicious.

    But sorry for the age. And he has a human breath on him. Just now, he deliberately bumped it tentatively. .Touched the opponent's hand.

    There is temperature, it is personal. It should not be the previous generation that Richard VI wanted to hunt down.

    Bai Xiao's expression didn't seem to change, but Wen Ling felt that he wanted to kill someone. Bai Xiao is a clean freak, and he doesn't like being touched by others.

    Wen Ling calmly grabbed Bai Xiao's hand, rubbed against his clothes, and wiped off the traces of being touched.

    Bai Xiao was stunned. Wen Ling just took it as grabbing a brother's hand, and didn't take it seriously. But Bai Xiao was very unnatural. He had never been shaken like that before.