Chapter 11

There are people in the dungeon to deliver meals every day, divided into several waves. Dungeon guards don't look at people, only signs.

    boom--

    Wen Ling bumped into someone. The subordinate first wanted to scold someone, but when he looked up and saw the new celebrity beside Wang, he fell silent. It's like eating this dumb shit.

    Everyone knows the temperament of the king. Cold-blooded. And before that, not to mention sharing the bed with the king, not many people even entered the king's bedroom.

    This human thing has long been spread by them. Everyone can only sigh, who makes people look good? If they had such a pretty face, they could do as much as they could.

    If nothing happened, he went to a place where no one was around, and Wen Ling shook a copper token in his hand. On the front is the inscription of the capital of Terrass, and on the back is an owl engraved.

    The owl looks a bit like the one kept by Wang. Wang is too fond of this pet.

.Fortunately, his craftsmanship is not unfamiliar. The hand speed of practicing magic is quite fast to touch something. Wen Ling whistled and said thank you.

    "Thank you bro, I'll pay you back when I'm done."

    I have the token, and I have to change my attire.

    Wen Ling picked the lock of the warehouse, took a servant's clothes, and put makeup on his face,

    The face shape changed from a delicate melon seed face to a boxy face with Chinese characters. Double eyelid changed to single eyelid, put down a few strands of hair on the forehead, blocking a pair of naturally attractive peach eyes. A face that was originally very spirited, it looks like a Shar Pei with a wrinkled face. Surprised that the heavens were suddenly unremarkable.

    A complete passerby face, walking on the road will drown in the crowd.

    Looking in the mirror for a long time, he determined that ordinary people should not recognize him.

    This is the best face for being a liar. .A face that is too beautiful is too impressive, and a person who is too ugly and fierce makes people suddenly vigilant.

    Wen Ling is definitely talented in the industry of being a liar. People are always fascinated by his delicate but weak face, and they are fascinated.

    Fortunately, Wen Ling had already turned his back on his wrongdoing, and no longer took this face as a liar.

    "It seems that I won't be a magician in the future, but I can also go to live broadcast of beauty makeup. My skills are properly a rising star of beauty bloggers." Wen Ling finally modified her eyebrows, making the last point violated And get rid of it, and become a mediocre person completely.

    The head of the cell checked Wen Ling's sign and the food he brought, and opened the door to let him down. Just looking at Wen Ling's figure, he always felt that something was not right.

    In the end, I really couldn't see what was wrong, I touched my chin and thought about it.

.What is a human servant afraid of, the prisoners are more brutal, and there are other blood races guarding them.

    He only guarded the first door, but when the sky fell, there were still others.

    Vampires have long lifespans, but not many. One is because, although there can be children between blood clans, it is not easy. Rarely do two bloodlines produce offspring. The second is that most of the blood races transformed by humans can only be stuck in the level 0 stage.