Chapter 18

"Why are you?" Wen Ling sat up and took the snowy owl into his arms, with an undisguised joy in his tone.

    The snowy owl's body is very warm and warm, like a small stove.

    It flapped its wings, trying to escape from Wen Ling's claws. Smelling the snowy owl's feathers, she tickled him. Gradually, it didn't struggle anymore, and just sat on Wenling and enjoyed it.

    Humans are quite comfortable with their hair. He has helped a lot, and it is also appropriate to accept the reward of human beings.

    Here and here—and here and there, too. There, there, and there. The snowy owl raised its legs and lifted its wings, and commanded Wen Ling to serve him with the appearance of a master.

    It turned over, anyway, human beings will never know who he is, and the majesty of the king will never be violated!

    Wen Ling looked at the big old bird in his arms with amusement.

.The method of brushing hair is the experience of pigeons and pigeons in the troupe. All the pigeons in the troupe like to keep him smooth. The pigeons all listened to him.

    The circus next door said several times that he had the potential to be an animal trainer and wanted to dig him out. However, Wen Ling guessed that he was good-looking and attracted customers, which was the main reason why the circus wanted to dig its feet. In this society, no matter what kind of business you do, you have to look at your face!

    It was also at this time that Wen Ling suddenly noticed the back of his hand.

    "My hand! Okay?" He opened his hand and turned it over and over to observe it carefully before finally being sure that his hand was really healed. "Did the king cured me?"

    Bai Xiao scratched his clothes with his claws, his little head bit by bit. [Well, it's him, it's him. People category excited. Just like the last time you helped me heal. 】

.Although his wound healed quickly, it had nothing to do with Wen Ling's dressing up.

    Bai Xiao felt that there was a mistake in his repayment. Humans help him with medicine and heal his wounds by themselves. Once again, the kindness has been settled. But he still didn't want this human to die.

    Maybe it's because humans are comfortable with hair. Consider arranging for him a position as a groomer.

    "Thank you so much. In fact, Wang is very good." Hey. If you want to deceive the male protagonist at that time, Wen Ling really can't bear it.

    The snowy owl shook its feathers. A little joy in my heart. After listening to the flattery and the cold-eyed ridicule of him behind his back, it is rare to hear the person who speaks good things about him behind his back.

    Although he doesn't care what others say about him, it's not a bad feeling for humans to praise him.

    "But I'm really happy that my hands are fine."

.Wen Ling was happy, and hugged the snowy owl and kissed his fluffy head. The snowy owl's head was suddenly stunned, and the hair exploded into a ball.

    Brushing his wings, he struggled to get out of Wen Ling's arms. The wings were shaking and shaking, as if accusing and accusing.

    【Humanity! 】

    Wen Ling: Why do you feel like a scumbag accused by a girl of yellow flowers?

    Wen Ling saw the snowy owl staggeringly fly out of the window, her expression was in a trance, and her flying posture became extremely strange. This bird is really weird. Wen Ling was completely confused.