Springtime Soul

It is in the very first moments of Spring that I find I am the most at peace within myself..it is in the warmth of the sunshine on my cheeks, the birdsong that floats in through my open window just before dawn, the frost still decorating the grass each morning that I find serenity. It is in the icicles just beginning to melt, the deer finally coming out of hibernation to bask in the new warmth, the breeze that rustles through the leaves on a tree, and the butterflies floating from flower to flower that I find joy. It is in the bees collecting pollen for their hives, in the morning mist that blankets the earth each morning, and in the breath of fresh air that I find magic. It is in the growth of my soul and in the transformation of my love that I find so much wisdom. It is in my moments reminiscing on the past and dreaming so hopefully about the future that I find strength because much like Spring I breathe out a sigh of relief after surviving such harsh Winters, much like Spring I bloom and I flourish despite the pain I endured for so long...

It is in the Springtime of my soul that I find I am most at peace within myself.

With flowers just beginning to bloom and birds singing in the trees..

With the geese flying back just in time for the sun to rise and with the mist being lifted from the earth as the day breaks over the horizon..

With the new bunnies being born and the grass growing green again I breathe in new life after being trapped within the blizzards of my grieving heart.

It is in the Springtime of my soul that I finally being to Heal.