To Be Human

Our Mother Eve..we paint her in the image of a villain because she went against the word of God. She went against the word we are meant to believe is unquestionable and ate the fruit of the forbidden tree. It is because of our Mother Eve that we live in sin instead of in the paradise that all of humanity has craved since our birth in the exile of Adam and his wife, our Mother Eve.

It was in ignorance that God wanted us to live, it was in the dark that our God wished for us to thrive, but being human..being human..being human is not to live in a world devoid of change, of transformation, of knowledge. Being human is to embrace all of these things and accept them as apart of our souls. Being Human is to be Sin. We are one and the same.

So, it was Our Mother Eve that freed her children from a fate that would leave us to live in ruin. To live in unchosen complacency, like cattle without the protection of our sheep dog, of our herder. It was our Mother Eve that blessed us with the gift of the divine, a gift that no being above us thought we deserved.

It is in Sin that we are meant to thrive, and so it will be. Live as our Mother Eve wished for us to..live in Sin, and allow it into your home and into your heart. Let the Lust guide you, allow Greed be your co-pilot, be moved to your core by Envy, succumb to temptation of Sloth, and Revel in the Knowledge that was given, that was gifted, that you were blessed with by our Mother Eve. Give into it all and let it transform you into something beautiful, into something real, into something Human. Let it transform into you into the Sinner that you try so desperately to hide from, to conceal, to suppress.

No longer will we paint our Mother Eve in the image of a villain, no longer will we neglect and betray her as we have done for so long. It was Our Mother Eve who went against the word of our God, who ate the fruit of the forbidden tree. And so it is in Her Light that we shall now live, and shall forever thrive.