I still love you..||35

I want the nights where he would sing me to sleep back. The nights where we would just tell each other stories. The nights we would stay up late laughing and kissing.

"What now.." He says back.

"What do you think Shawn. How do you really feel about me?" I say hoping for an honest answer.

"Katie I love you so much. You make me happy. You know that. You know how I feel. I know how you feel. Can we just give each other one more chance?"

"Of course Shawn. You know how much you mean to me and I think one more chance would be amazing."

He places his arm around me and kisses me on the forehead.

I knew that somehow we would end up together. I don't think that we could've spent any longer apart and being mad at each other.

Soon enough Ian and Jacquie come down to see us hugging.

"Uh what the hell is going on here?!" Jacquie says madly.

"Umm," Shawn says looking at me.

"Shawn and I decided that maybe it would be the best if we got back together again.." I said.

"You're kidding me right? Did you even like me Katie?" Ian says.

"I'm sorry. I'm not kidding, but yes Ian. I loved you. But honestly, I love Shawn more. I just think Shawn and I are better for each other I'm so sorry.." I say.

He looks so sad. I want to cry but I don't think I have anymore tears left.

"Ok. I have no idea why I even came between you two. Everyone knew you would get back together eventually.. I think I should go now," Ian says and runs upstairs.

Shawn and I glance at each other.

"Well.. I didn't think you would do this because now all the fans will get mad and I won't get you followers anymore.. so jokes on you," Jacquie says.

"What the hell Jacquie? I was never dating you for followers," Shawn says sounding very confused.

"Excuse me? I thought that was one the only reason why we were dating.. Well I'm going to leave. I never really loved you that much anyways.. I just did it mostly for the fame. Well bye I think I'm going to catch a flight back to LA.. I don't really like Canada anyways," Jacquie says and quickly leaves.

Shawn looks really disappointed.

"I'm sorry Shawn I know you loved her," I said.

"You know what? I don't care. I have you now and you are really the only person I would want to be with," he says and hugs me tighter.

I missed his hugs.

I missed his kisses.

I missed him.

I missed being with him.

"I am in love with you Katie. I mean it. Everything I have ever said to you, I mean it. I love you more than I will ever love anybody," he says and pecks me on the lips.

I start to cry.

"Katie why are you crying?" He says sadly.

"I'm crying because I have no idea why I ever left you. I feel like the world biggest bitch for ever breaking up with you. You make me so happy and leaving you was the worst decision I've ever made in my whole entire life."

I snuggle into him and we hold each other.

We don't speak. I just love the feeling of him next to me.

I love the feeling knowing he's mine.

I love the feeling that he's back in my arms again.

We decide to just talk for the rest of the night.

We talk about his tour and all of his amazing fans that are always supporting him.

"Katie, I want you to know I wrote all these songs about you.. I'm most proud Aftertaste. I wrote it for you when I thought you never would love me again."

"Why would you think that? I have no idea how I could never love you again. Can you sing it for me?" I said.

He spent the rest of the night just singing all of his songs off of his album.

I love the passion he has when he sings. The neck vein he gets when he is so passionate about it.

All of a sudden we hear people come downstairs. I instantly sit up until I see it's only Aaliyah and Shawns mom.

"AWW you guys are back together!!! I never liked that Jacquie girl anyways. I knew you two were perfect for each other," Aaliyah says.

I start to blush.

"Thanks Aaliyah I'm glad we are back together too," Shawn says and kisses me.

I'm so lucky.

I'm not sure how I managed to get this guy back. But I know for sure that I'll never let him go again.