Getting to know more||2

Ugh. It's 6:20 and my alarm won't go off. Why do I have to go to school? Attending school after weekends is the absolute worst. The only thing keeping me going is knowing I'm seeing magcon in 1 month.

After laying in bed for 5 minutes, I decide to get up. I head over to my closet and choose a really cute white shirt, army jacket, skinny jeans, and combat boots. I'm not very stylish, but I try my best.

My everyday makeup routine isn't too crazy. I wash my face with some face wash and put on some moisturizer. Then I go on with some concealer in spots that need it and powder over that. Add some mascara and lipgloss, and I'm done.

I head downstairs where my family is already sitting at the table eating breakfast. My mom made me a bowl of cereal, but the bus will be here in 5 minutes, and I still have to get backpack on and head outside.

I live in Toronto, and it's freezing outside. I just checked the weather app and it's 10° outside.. Great.

My bus just came and picked me up. I hate my bus! All the people on it are so loud and obnoxious. I sit in the back of the bus with all the 10th graders and some of the 9th graders sit in the front.

Even though the 9th graders sit in the front there are still a couple of 10th graders up there too.. A blond girl and a brunette boy.

I don't really have many friends in my neighborhood but that's probably because I much prefer sitting in my room watching Netflix all night.

School today was a normal day. Nothing too exciting happened. But the only thing people keep talking about is how Shawn is famous now.

My best friends told me that they wish they were nicer to Shawn so they could date him.

Yeah, I think shawn is hot, but I never talked to him so I don't have much to say about him. He always hung out with a girl named Lauren and a guy named Ian. Him and Lauren looked pretty close.. Almost dating close.

Apparently shawn liked me. I was flattered, but I never really got a chance to talk to him because one day he just left and went on tour with magcon.

I can't wait to see him soon and maybe I'll get a chance to talk to him and see if he actually knew who I was.