Saying goodbye||15

I can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. Ian kissed me. But I'm dating Shawn.

Do I feel a little something towards Ian? No I don't. I don't think so... But I can't. Not when I'm dating his best friend.

Shawn treats me so well I can't feel something for one of his friends...

Today has been pretty boring. It's summer and there's nothing really to do!

Shawn is leaving tomorrow- which I'm super sad about. I can't believe he's leaving me for 2 months.

I'm going to miss him terribly.

I get a text on my phone:

Shawn:
Katieeeeeeeeeee

Katie:
Yea??

Shawn:
I love you

Katie:
I love you too Shawn please don't leave me soon

Shawn:
You know how much I'm going to miss you!

Katie:
Shawn come over now I need to see you before you leave

Shawn:
Alright I'll be over soon!

After a couple minutes, I hear a knock. Shawn enters in and pins me against the door.

"This is because I have to leave soon," then he kisses my lips. Hard. Soon enough we are full making out.

He brings his hands up to and cups my face. "Katie I don't want to leave you," and he kisses my forehead and places little kisses all along my jaw.

My stomach has extreme butterflies and I never want this to stop.

"Shawn I love you and I will miss you. Don't do anything stupid while your gone!" I say

"I won't," he says and places one last kiss onto my lips and we go downstairs.

I turn on a movie and I just snuggle up against him. I wish I could do this everyday all the time.

He sings some songs. I love when he sings to me because his voice is so soothing.

Finally, it's time for him to leave. I know I'll see him again at the airport, but that will be the last time for 2 months.

I get ready for bed knowing tomorrow will be the last time I'll see him for awhile.

*Morning*

I pick shawn up at 5 am because his flight is at 6:30.

"Katie, I love you. I will miss you everyday and I hope that I will get a chance to see you soon. Just know at every concert I will be thinking about you and know one else. You're the only girl that I see."

"Aw Shawn, I love you. You're the only guy I see too," I say jokingly and peck him on the lips.

We get to the airport and go through security. His number row is called and I say my goodbyes.

Girls are all over and are begging him to sign autographs and take pictures.

I love how he always takes pictures with everybody. He never leaves anyone out.

Before he gets on the plane,he picks me up. He kisses me passionately. I don't want to ever stop because this is the last time I'll see him for 2 months.

He whispers in my ears and says "I love you. See you soon baby," and then boards the plane.

I wasn't thinking about what he was doing while he was kissing me. I didn't realize girls were probably taking pictures and freaking out.

As soon as I get home, I check Twitter and a videos of him kissing me is everywhere.

Girls are commenting saying:

"WHO IS THAT BITCH??!"

"Why didn't shawn tell us about this?"

"WHAT IS THAT BITCH DOING WITH MY HUSBAND!"

I don't know what to do!! I made my Twitter private and hope that no one finds me. I don't want everyone to know about my personal life and what goes on in it.

Shawn doesn't have wifi so he hasn't seen what has happened.

I'll text him as soon as he lands and I'll tell him about what's going on.

This could be bad.