Moving fast||11

*Shawn's POV*

Everything that I've ever wanted with Katie is happening now. It's been a really long time and finally, she feels the same way.

I couldn't be happier.. The only thing is I have to leave her after the summer for the Austin tour.

I'm not going to think about that now, I'm just going to enjoy the time that I get to spend with Katie...my girlfriend!

*Katie's POV*

I woke up cuddling with Shawn.. Which is a great way to wake up.

Watching him sleep is the cutest thing. He seems so peaceful and quiet. I went over and logged into my phone. I texted Lindsay everything that happened because she really wanted to know.

I'm only 16 and shawn was my first kiss. I'm not sure if we are going to take it slow or not but I really don't want to.

While I'm checking my phone I see Shawn wake up.

"Hi boyfriend," I say to him and kiss him on the forehead.

"Hi girlfriend.. it's nice to see you today" Shawn said sounding sleepy.

"How did you sleep?" I ask him.

"I slept great since you were next to me. I still can't believe I can call you my girlfriend and my best friend."

"Aw shawn me too. I'm so happy that we met each other. I never thanked you for the day that you talked to me from on stage and told me to meet you after. So thank you. And because of that, I can call you mine," I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

Shawn looked at me and stared for a little.

"What are you looking at?" I asked sounding confused.

"I just can't believe that you are my girlfriend. You're beautiful and you make me so happy."

We went upstairs to get breakfast. I made muffins because we both love them.

After we ate, Shawn left because he had to go do something with his family.

My mom and dad went up north for the weekend because they had to attend a work conference so I decided to call Lindsay and see if she wanted to hang out today.

She said she couldn't because she was busy at a soccer competition so I guess I'll just stay home and not do much today.

School will be over In 2 weeks so I have a lot of homework and finals for the last quarter.

I studied English for a couple of hours and read some of this book I have to read for the class.

I decided to take a break and go onto Twitter and see what's happening. It's kinda crazy dating shawn and seeing that all these girls are tweeting him telling him that they love him and they want to marry him.

I don't mind though because I understand, he's their idol.

Shawn told me last night that he got the opportunity to record an EP album.. Which is insane. Im so proud of him, music is his life.

I'm not sure if he's going to tell his fans if he is dating me or just keep it a secret. I've been noticing people posting pictures of him and Lauren and saying that they would be cute together.

I know that makes him mad because the fans don't know that Shawn and Lauren have dated before and then broke up. I guess it's best just to keep it a secret.

There are so many things about Shawn that I have learned that I would've never thought about him. It's crazy how much stuff can go through someone's life and you wouldn't have even guessed it.

Shawn always seems like a very happy person, and he is. But sometimes he just wishes that the fame isn't everywhere. He's worried that I won't want to date him because he's famous.

I don't mind I just don't want the whole world knowing.

I just got a text from shawn..

Shawn:
Katie can I come and talk to you? It's important.

Hm I wonder what that's about. But it doesn't really sound good..