Leaving me again||21

Even though Shawn came home and made everything okay, he still has to go back on tour.

It feels so amazing knowing that he loves me enough to leave tour to see if I'm ok.

"Are you up?" Shawn says and kisses me on the forehead.

"I'll wake up if you kiss me again," I say jokingly.

"Why, of course I will," he says and than kisses me. He places a kiss on my neck, which feels amazing. Then he places a kiss on my lips.

Why would I ever get mad at Shawn?

I decided that I want to go to his next concert. Not because I'm worried that he'll cheat on my again, but because I've only seen him live in concert once and I'd love to watch him again.

The way that he sings makes me fall in love with him all over again.

Shawn released his EP a month ago and it went to #1 on iTunes!

I'm so proud of him. I would've never imagined 6 months ago that I would be dating him.

Even though we've only known each other for half a year, it feels like we've known each other forever.

"Katie, why do you like me? What about me do you like? I don't understand how I ever got a girl like you to date me," he says.

"Shawn why would you say that? What about you is not like able? You are super passionate about music, you're the sweetest, nicest, kindest and most beautiful guy I know. Who wouldn't want to date you?" I say honestly.

"Katie, I want you to know I wrote 'The weight' about you. Every time I can't help but think about you," Shawn says sweetly.

"Shawn can you sing it to me?," I say while I snuggle into him.

'I wanna go back
Forget that it's over
Paint it in black
When you left me alone
I never knew
She was sleeping next door with the kid I grew up with
And I can't go back to her, anymore no
You tell me you were happier with him, but you want me to stay
And you tell me that you needed time but, you pushed me away
And when you try to take me back, my heavy hearts just breaks no I can't lift the weight'

Once he finishes singing I start to clap
"Shawn that was amazing, you are amazing," I say really impressed

"Well I guess not all of those are about you like 'i can't go back to you' but Andrew just wanted me to make the song more interesting," he says laughing.

"Haha that's okay, I love it ,thank you," I say while kissing him on the cheek.

Once he finishes we head over to the airport because he has to leave me. Again.

He has to go to Los Angeles to record his album. While he is there I get to see him sing in concert!

I hope no one recognizes me...

This time I get to go on the plane with him! My mom tags along because she's never seen him sing before. And because I'm not old enough to go by myself.

We get seats in the 16th row and they're all next to each other.

Shawn has the window, I have the middle and my mom has the aisle.

I bought some movies for Shawn and I to watch on the plane.

We both love the Harry Potter series, so I bought the movies for us to watch.

Once we finish the first one, we only have time to watch the half of the second so we decide not to.

Im really tired so I lay my head down onto Shawn's chest.

Shawn leans over and kisses my forehead.

"Hey no kissing each other!" My mom says jokingly.

"Fine mom," I say and take my head off of Shawn's chest.

Once we land and walk off of the plane it is so warm! I'm coming from Canada. But since it's summer it's warm, but not this warm!

We walk through the airport luckily not getting noticed by any girls.

We hop into a taxi and it takes us to our hotel.

Once we get there, it's already 9pm. Shawn has his own room with Andrew and my mom and I share a room.

Shawn only has tomorrow as a free day and the rest as work.

Hopefully we will be able to go shopping together.

I really hope we don't get noticed.