32

*6 days later*

Shawn comes home tomorrow. He's going to be down the street from me again.

Ian comes over and we take a walk around the neighborhood. It's winter but that's not stoping us.

There are snowmen all along the street and kids playing outside.

I miss being a kid and not having to worry about school and boys.

It was nice to make a snowman and not have to worry about not having enough time to do homework.

We stop at Tim Hortons and he buys me a hot chocolate.

I'm staring to feel guilty. I don't deserve him either. Shawn and Ian are both so incredible.

Why did I get stuck having to deal with this?

We come back home and watch Christmas movies.

Shawn and I spent Christmas with each other last year. It's been a year since Shawn and I have dated.

I snuggle into Ian and place a kiss on his cheek.

I don't want to think about Shawn coming home.

Ian is a really nice guy and we ended up having a great time!

We played some games and watched 3 movies.

This is the most fun I've had since Shawn and I were together.

Once Ian goes home, I go to sleep not knowing what will happen tomorrow.

-

*Next Morning*

I wake up to a text from Lindsay.

Lindsay:
Hey Katie.. Did you see Shawn got here this morning! Look at all the videos of him and Jacquie. He brought her home with him to meet his family..

I instantly check Twitter and click on the first video of him and Jacquie.

They are hugging each other and he kissed her on the lips.

It burns. I know it shouldn't because I have Ian, but it still does.

Fans are getting pictures with them and they look so happy together. That was a couple of hours ago so they are probably already at his house.

I decide to go to the local convenient store to get some snacks because I'm inviting Lindsay over tonight.

I get into the car in drive to the store.

I almost got in a car accident because the roads are so slippery with all the snow on the ground.

Once I get there I head over to the chips.

I'm deciding on the barbecue or regular until I feel a tap on my back.

I turn around to see a familiar face.

"Katie! How are you! So nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you and I can't believe I'm finally talking to you!"

Aaaaaand.. It's Jacquie.

"Oh hi.. Jacquie right? You and Shawn seem so good together, I'm happy for you two," I say lying.

She seems so nice. Of course. She is even prettier in person.

"Aw thanks Hun! Shawn and I are happy together and I get to spend Christmas with him! I was just getting snacks for him.. Do you know what I should get for him?" She says

"Actually I think I do, when we were dating he loved chocolate muffins, so maybe you could give him some of those."

"Oh.. Okay well thank you! I should get going but nice to see you!" She says and hug me.

Never mind I take what I said back. She seems annoying.

I never would have imagined that this would happen.

Shawn and I would break up and he would find someone better than me.

I didn't think that it would be so soon, so sudden.