Talking||5

Ok so I'm not really sure if anyone is reading or enjoying this so please vote or comment if you are reading!

I have so many thoughts running through my head right now.

'What will he say?' 'Does he like you?' 'Does he want to date you?' 'Does he think I'm just another fan?'

After the show I stay behind and just wait with Lindsay. All of a sudden I hear a voice.

"Umm... Katie?' I turn around and look. It's Shawn. The boy that I used to see in the hallways, famous now and right in front of me.

"Shawn, Oh my gosh!" I run and hug him. I don't care if we weren't close but I still needed to hug him. He kinda stands there and awkwardly hugs back.

"I've been wanting to do that for awhile" he says while laughing. "Shawn you were amazing today, I'm really impressed."

"Wow, thank you! That means a lot coming from you! I was so surprised seeing you. I don't see many people from school here everyday."

"Coming from me? What does that mean?" I say confused

"Well.. I kinda liked  you ever since 2nd grade. I've just been too nervous to go up to you because you would've thought that I was creepy and that I was-" I stopped him from talking and just hugged him.

"Shawn.. I promise. I wouldn't have thought you were creepy. I think that you are cute and nice."

"You uh... Uh think I'm cute? I kinda don't know what to say I've been wanting to talk to you forever, but I've never gotten the chance to."

"Aw shawn you should've!" I gave him my phone number. "Here, text me whenever you want, and we can get to know each other better. Can't wait."

"Katie.. Can I ask you something?"

"Uh sure, what is it?" I say confused.

"Why are you treating me like I'm not famous? Even my friends now treat me like I'm not a normal teenager and I just kinda wanted to thank you for treating me like I'm.. Uh.. normal."

"Shawn you're not normal," that made him look confused. "Your an amazing guy. I think anyone would be lucky to be friends with you," I say blushing.

After I said that, his face got super red. "Alright well I have to go.. I'm going home finally after the whole tour. It's over now," he says sounding excited.

"Oh, Ok. Well you can text me if you want," I say trying to imply something ;)

"Oh, I will. Bye, I can't wait to get to know you better. Nice talking to you," he says and starts to blush.

"Bye, Shawn!" I say and wave goodbye to him.

What just happened?

*SHAWNS POV*

What the hell just happened? I just talked to the girl that I've been dreaming about since I was eight! I hope I didn't come off as too clingy because I really don't know how I feel right now.

I don't know if I still like her or not. She never really noticed me, but does she notice me now that I'm not that guy in the hall that she never talked to?

Everybody thinks that I have a thing with Lauren. We are friends but I'm not sure if we are more than that.

We dated for half of a year but I broke up with her because I realized that I liked Katie more.

But now since she noticed me, what should I do? Should I like her because we are now talking, or should I not because she is just  talking to me because I'm famous?

I don't know but I guess I'll give it a chance because sparks still go off when I see her.