Closer||24

Shawn has a taxi drive us back to our hotel. Once we get into the elevator, he picks me up.

We start to kiss and I cup my hands into his face. Then we start full making out. He slips his tongue in which is new for us. I don't want to take it slow anymore this is too good.

I put my arms around his neck and he leans against the wall trying not breaking the kiss.

Once the elevator opens he walks out, he is still holding me and brings me to the room.

He tries the room key but it doesn't work, which makes us laugh.

Once he gets it, he opens the door and brings me over to the bed.

He lays me down and starts to kiss me again.

He kisses my jaw which makes me moan. I love when he kisses my jaw. He sucks on it a little and continues to go down.

Then he starts to kiss below my ear which is really cute.

All of a sudden, he's hovering over me.

I look at him and kiss him right on the lips. Hard. I work my tongue in and flip over so I'm on top now. I kiss all the way a long his face.

Then I reach his neck and suck on it a little which makes him moan. He is so hot.

I kiss down his neck to right above the hem of his shirt.

He tugs on my shirt a little trying to pull it up, but I stop him. I don't want to do anything yet until we are older.

"Shawn, I don't want to do that yet," I say.

"I understand I'm not sure what I was thinking.. I don't think we should do anything either," He adds.

"That's ok," and then I start to kiss him again.

He likes when I kiss his neck which always makes him moan.

He starts to kiss my neck and goes down to the hem of my shirt.

I moan his name because I can't help it, he is so perfect.

He looks at me for a little while and doesn't kiss me. I whimper from the loss of contact. I want him kissing me again.

He places his hand on my knee and slips his tongue into my lips again.

He starts to rock a little and then I know we should probably stop.

"I kinda like you," I say jokingly and kiss him once more.

"I kinda like you too," he says and kisses me on the forehead.

Then I lay my head on his chest and we both drift off to sleep.