Fun and games||13

We get our tickets for the amusement park and walk in. Shawn and I both love rides so will be a fun date.

We start off by this huge roller coster. I'm not going to lie I do get a little scared on huge roller coasters and I don't want to scream but I might.

We get strapped in and we sit next to each other. We hear the workers say
'5,4,3,2,1 Go!' And the roller coaster zooms forward really fast.

I look over and Shawn looks scared and like he's having fun. We go straight down and I scream and he grabs my hand. I snuggle into his neck so I don't have to look down.

The roller coaster comes to a stop and our hair is super messy. We laugh about it and go to the next ride.

We decide to ride the spinny chairs.

Those were fun but we got dizzy afterwards.

Next we went over to the games. Shawn and I both tried playing the water shooting game but the guy next to me won. We went over to the milk can toss and Shawn made it in and won me a teddy bear.

I decided that I had to beat him at one game so I knew what game we should play. The ring toss. I am pretty good at that game.

I give the lady a dollar and she hands me 3 rings. I toss the first one but it lands on a white cup. It needs to land on the red. The next toss lands on a red one and I won the huge gorilla.

Shawn was impressed so I gave it to him.

After many more rides it was getting late and almost closed. We had the best time and laughed and talked.. It was perfect.

Right before we left he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I love you Katie. And I mean it. Im so lucky to have you."

I turn over and kiss him. He picks me up and I place my hands on his face and just kiss him. He makes it so easy and I never want to stop. We pulled apart and he gave me a piggy back ride back to the car.

I feel so special that I'm the one shawn wanted. I'm the lucky one that's dating shawn. He's so special.