Ian||30

*3 months later.*

It's been 4 months since Shawn and I have kissed. It's been 4 months since Shawn and I have touched. It's been 4 months since we have spoken.

Apparently he has found a new girlfriend. Some famous girl named Jacquie Lee and him are together.

I knew he would find a famous girl to be with. That's who he should be dating, right?

They have pictures of them laughing and hanging together. There was even a picture of them holding hands.

It hurts more than I could've imagined, but if he's happy with her, than I'm happy for him.

His tour ends in a couple of weeks and than he's coming back to Canada for a month and than goes on tour again.

I guess we broke up for the best because he would've never had time for me.

His tweets now are all about his album and Jacquie Lee.

He says he loves her and how she is his girlfriend.

They seem so happy together.

Ian and I have been talking and he's a really cool guy. He said Shawn doesn't talk very much to him anymore. I guess he just ditched us. We aren't even a thought anymore.

It makes it even worse seeing Shawn everywhere. iTunes, talk shows, even in target. I'm happy he has accomplished so much, but he's everywhere.

While I was checking his Twitter I get a message from Ian:

'Hey Katie, I just wanted to see if you would like to go out to dinner with me tonight. I think we would have a lot of fun :)'

I reply almost immediately.

'Sure, sounds good! See you at 7??'

'That works!' He replies.

I'm not sure if that's a date or whatever but I hope it will get my mind off of Shawn.

It's already 6 so he will be here in an hour.

I decide to just put on a crop top and skirt.

It's not very fancy but cute.

I do simple makeup because I don't feel like going all out.

Soon enough I hear a knock on my door and answer it.

"Wow," he says speechless.

"You look gorgeous today," he explains.

Oh god he's just like Shawn.

"Thank you so much! So where are we going?"

"How about pizza? I know a good pizza place we could go to!" He says.

"Sure anything would be fine."

I get into his car and put on my seatbelt.

He turns on the radio and The Weight by Shawn plays.

Of course. The song he wrote for me.

Shawn would sing it to me every night to help me fall asleep.

I remember cuddling with him while he would sing to me.

God can't I go one second without thinking about him?!

He immediately turns the channel which makes it very awkward

"So.. Ho have you been? That physics test was so hard," I say trying to break the silence.

"I've been good thanks! School has sucked though and every class is so hard. Thank god it's the last year of highschool."

"I know I just want it to be over already," I say.

Once we get there the waiter seats us right away.

Luckily it's not very fancy so I don't worry about my outfit being not dressy enough.

After awhile of talking, I'm starting to like him a little more.

He's a super nice guy and is very genuine.

We have been talking for the past 4 months and have gotten to know each other very well.

We both order the spaghetti.

Once dinner is over, it's already dark outside.

We walk over to his car and he places his hand around me and pulls me into a hug.

I look at him in the eyes for about 15 seconds and I go in and kiss him.

It's a strong kiss, than I pull out.

It was good, but I didn't feel like I did when I was with Shawn.

"Katie, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He says cutely.

I don't know what to say.. I like him but Shawn is really all I can think about. Maybe Ian can get my mind off of it. He is a really good guy.

"Of course Ian," I say and hug him.

He dropped me off and I went straight to bed not even thinning about what just happened.