What now?||34

Warning this chapter will hit you so hard in the feels 😭❤️

"Hey Shawn!" Jacquie walks over to him and places a kiss on his lips.

She sits down on his lap and I notice Shawn touching her butt.

Man that makes me jealous..

This has gotten very awkward, so I decide to sit next to Ian and hold his hand.

I can tell that Shawn noticed me holding his hand.

He looks a little.. Angry? I'm not sure.

"I think I'm going to leave you two to talk because you haven't seen each other in forever! I'll Be upstairs. Cmon Ian let's go together" Jacquie says.

I see her walk upstairs while she leaves with Ian.

It's just me and Shawn.

He has gotten even more good looking. He looks so muscular and his hair has gotten a little taller.

He looks amazing. I miss seeing him in person.

"Shawn-" I say and get cut off.

"Hi, Katie. I hope that whatever happened can just be put into the past now. We are both happy and in relationships. Hopefully we can be friends because I would love to be friends with you," he says abruptly.

What the hell?

What happened to the Shawn who loved me?

What happened to the Shawn I thought would always be there for me?

Why did I think that he would fall in love with me again?

"Shawn, what the hell are you saying? Are you over me? I thought we still might have something.." I say while starting to get tears In my eyes.

I've missed him. I've missed him so much it hurts.

"Katie, you are the one who broke up with
me. You didn't give me a chance! You can't expect me to want to get back together with you. I'm dating Jacquie now.. I'm sorry.. Why would you think we still had something?" he says.

"I honestly can't believe what is wrong with you, Shawn. What happened to the Shawn who would always be there for me? I thought.. I thought.. You know what I can't do this. I thought you still loved me. I still loved you," I say running upstairs crying so hard.

I run out the door and don't look back.

I don't want to think about what happened. To even think that maybe he would want to get back together with me.

What was I thinking? Im so stupid.

I run into my room and get into my bed bawling. I've never felt more alone.

He doesn't care. He doesn't care about me.

Why did I think that he would?

Why did I think he would instantly like me again?

"Katie.." I hear through the door.

It's the familiar voice that I just don't want to hear right now.

"Shawn, get the hell away from me. I don't want you here. you obviously don't care about me anymore."

"Katie, what are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry okay? I know what I did was wrong. I love you. I just want you to love me but if you don't than just leave please," I say crying.

He opens the door.

He walks over and sits on the end of my bed.

Just looking at him makes me want to cry.