Finally seeing him||4

Today is the day. Oh my god finally today is the day! I'm not sure who in more excited to see.. Cameron or Shawn?

Lindsay just texted me saying that she'll pick me up in 20 minutes. Most of my makeup is done. I just need some more mascara. I took my braids out from last night and my hair was perfectly wavy.

I'm wearing a burgundy sweater with a statement necklace and leggings. For my shoes, I'm wearing some knee high brown boots.

I keep on looking out the window and checking my phone for Lindsay. I'm getting a little nervous for finally seeing shawn.

Once Lindsay is here, I get into the car and instantly turn on some music and we both start singing as loud as we can.

The convention center is 30 minutes away, and we are getting there early to get good seats.

One of my favorite things about Lindsay is that we can be ourselves. We don't care what people say about us and we just do our own thing.

"Soo..What are you planning to do once you see Shawn? Make out with him?" Lindsay says very obnoxiously.

"Haha no of course not.. He might not even notice me," I say realizing that it might be true.

"Of course he will! If he liked you, maybe the feelings are still there."

"I don't know. I guess we can see. I hope that we can find a way to talk because it would be amazing to get to have a chance to meet him and tell him that I'm proud of him."

"I'm sure you will. And even if you can't, let's stalk him and find his hotel," Lindsay says.

"Haha ok deal!"
-----------------
Once we get there, there is already about 100 girls lined up outside the door trying to get in. There is absolutely no way Shawn will ever notice me.

Lindsay and I just find a spot in line and sit down. There is still 30 minutes until the doors open and a hour until the show actually starts.

After awhile, a security guard comes out and opens the doors. We all run into the auditorium and try to get the best spot as possible.

Lindsay and I managed to get 6th row! Everybody is all excited and freaking out. Many girls have huge posters with writing on them. One of my favorites was this girl who had one that said 'Nash, Got a bae?'

There's only 5 minutes until the show starts. Hayes came out and did a sound check and everyone went crazy. A/N; sorry if this isn't how magcon really was.. This is just a story so a lot of it is just made up!

Time for the show to start! Cameron comes out first and just talks. He is absolutely hilarious. Lindsay went crazy because she is obsessed with him. Next Jack and Jack come out and sing. They are amazing singers and really cute. After them, Mahogany comes on stage, which means Shawn is next.

Mahogany just talks about some random stuff, but I still enjoyed listening to her. Now time for Shawn. I'm nervous. What's going to happen?As soon as he steps foot on stage everyone goes absolutely crazy!

Shawn walks on stage and looks a little nervous.. But I know I'm more nervous than him. He sits down onto his chair and says, "Hi my name is Shawn Mendes," and everyone goes crazy! I didn't though because to me, he is just a normal kid and don't want to treat him like he's super famous.

He strums his guitar a little and starts to sing 'Summertime Sadness'. Shawn is absolutely an amazing singer. I notice all the little things about him. His neck vein when he sings and the way he kicks his left foot back and forth. I think that I might be starting to fall for him, which I know I shouldn't because millions of girls would want to take my place.

After he sings he starts to talk. I'm getting a little frustrated because I just want him to notice me and show some kind of reaction.

"You guys are literally amazing! I had so much fun meeting some of you.. You guys rock!" And then he starts to sing thrift shop. His voice just makes my heart melt.

I'm mad now. He needs to see me. Wait.. oh my god he's done. He's done and he didn't say anything...

He can't be done! If he is, I might just walk up on stage myself.

As soon as I think he's about to leave he says "Sorry guys but this whole time I was up here I was thinking about someone. I couldn't leave without saying anything," He looks me straight in the eye. "Katie, is that you?"

Holy shit. Oh my god. He actually noticed me. "Yes, Shawn. It's me!" I say. Everyone is silent and looking at me. Shawn says "Can you come and talk to me after please?"

This is so awkward. Everyone is silent and just sitting there. I nod my head and he smiles.

"Sorry guys, she's just a friend from school and I haven't seen her for awhile, so I was surprised to see her. Thanks guy! I love you all. Bye have a good night!"

Everyone cheers and than after he leave, looks at me. I'm in shock.

What the hell just happened?