Concert||23

I wake up to my mom talking on the phone.

"Ok I'll try to get the soonest flight possible. I'll be there soon. Talk to you later." She says and hangs up the phone.

"Mom what was that all about," I say concerned.

"Oh good morning sweetie. Your father just called and your brother got into a car accident. He's fine, not injured, but I need to go back and help him fill out papers for his car since it got damaged," she said.

"But mom I need to stay here! I need to see Shawn In concert can I please just fly by myself? I'll be fine. Shawn can take me to the airport and I can text you when I land. Please? I need to support shawn tonight!" I say begging her to let me stay.

"I don't know.. Maybe if I can talk to Andrew and see what if he can make sure you get to the airport safely." She says.

"Yes I promise to talk to him!" I say practically convincing her to let me stay here.

"Fine you can stay. But I booked a flight that leaves in 3 hours so I have to go right now. Do you have a ride to the concert and a ride back?" She says.

"Yes I'm sure Shawn can take me and bring me back safely! Thanks mom I love you!" I say while I hug her.

"Alright I need to go now. Be safe. Text me. Bye!" She says and leaves.

I head over to Shawn's room and knock on the door.

"Who is it?" He says like I did back on our first date.

"House keepers here to clean your room!" I say teasingly.

He opens the door.

"Wow I got lucky, you're really hot!" He says jokingly.

"Why thank you," I say and we both start laughing.

I explained to Shawn what happened with my brother, and he said he could give me a ride to and from the concert.

"Hey, Katie it's already 12.. Is it ok if we go to the venue? I need to get ready and do sound check." He says.

"Yeah sure we can go now," I say and peck him on the lips.

Once we get to the concert, he goes into the dressing room and people help him pick out an outfit.

I sit in the dressing room looking at all the stuff in it.

Shawn comes out and says "How do I look?"

"Really hot, no wonder all the girls like you," I say and kiss him on the cheek.

It's hard to kiss Shawn because he's 6'1'' and I'm only 5'6''.

Shawn goes on to stage and sings a couple of songs for sound check

While he does that I stay behind and I see someone coming towards me. Oh my god.. It's Austin Mahone!

"Hey what's up? I'm Austin!" He says. He seems really cool.

"Hey, Austin I heard a lot about you. I'm Katie. Shawn's girlfriend." I say.

"Oh you're Katie! I've heard a lot of good things about you. You're lucky- Shawn's a great guy!" He says.

"I know, he is," I reply to him and laugh.

"Ok well nice meeting you, I have to go and get ready! I hope to see you again sometime," he says and leaves.

It's already 6:30 and the concert has just started.

The vamps are up first, next is fifth harmony, and then Shawn.

Shawn is backstage with me. The guy calls his name to come out onto stage.

"Good luck baby I love you so much! Have a great show!" I say and peck him on the lips.

"Thank you. See you soon babe," he says and kisses me back.

He goes onto stage and when he does, all the girls are chanting 'Bring out Katie' 'Bring out Katie'

Shawn says "Hello nice to see you L.A!! So I hear you want me to bring out my girlfriend, Katie?" And when he says Katie, everyone screams.

"Alright if that's what you want" and he comes backstage and drags me onto the stage.

Everyone screams and I just awkwardly stand there.

"Everyone this is my beautiful girlfriend Katie," he says and kisses me on the cheek.

He whispers in my ear "Thanks for coming out, I love you. Say something to them!" And then he hands me the microphone.

"Oh, well hi, my name is Katie and thanks for coming to see Shawn preform. I know he loves all of you so much so thanks for supporting him, he appreciates you and always talks about how amazing you are. Well bye I'll let you listen to Shawn sing," and everyone screams loudly.

He whispers I my ear "I'm so lucky to have you, thank you" and kisses my cheek. Everybody screams.

I exit the stage.

Wow. I have no words. That was crazy.

It was an amazing feeling with so many people but so weird at the same time.

After Shawn performs he comes out and picks me up and kisses me. I kiss back and I know that he is the one for me. He's perfect.