Will this work out?||7

Shawn ended up taking pictures with every single girl who showed up. He is so sweet. Not many people would take time out of their day to do that.

He apologized many times for wasting time, but to me, I didn't consider it as wasting. I would be begging him for an autograph too.

Shawn and I walk over to forever 21.

"What do you need? I can buy,' Shawn said.

"No need to, it's ok. I can buy, thank you though. I need some shorts and bathing suits. Wanna help me look for some?"

"Yes this will be fun!" He said smiling and grabs my hand.

We enter forever 21 and I told him exactly what I was looking for.

We split up into two and met at the same sport 20 minutes later for clothes that we picked out for each other.

He actually picked me out some really cute clothes!

"Here I found some stuff for you! You will look amazing in everything" he says blushing.

This is why I'm falling for shawn. He is always sweet and brings a smile to my face. I feel like he is my best friend already.

"Thanks shawn. And here are your clothes," I say while handing him the clothes I picked out for him.

We both go into different fitting rooms to try on the outfits we picked out for each other.

"Ok I have the shorts on, do you want to see?" I say.

"Yes! Come out I want to see! I also have the shirt on that you picked out for me."

We both walk out at the same time.

"Wow you look great! You should get those!'He says.

When I see him in the outfit I picked out we both start laughing. It's not really his style.

After we go shopping all day long I ended up
with 2 bathing suits, 4 pairs of shorts and 3 shirts.

We had so much fun today.. he is the best.

"Katie I had so much fun today with you. Would you like to come back to my house afterwards?"

"Umm I would like to, but I need to ask my parents first," I say.

Luckily my parents aren't strict so I'm sure they'll say yes.

I texted my mom and she almost answered immediately. She said yes, just as long as I'm home before 11. We are leaving to go to the Bahamas tomorrow early in the morning so I should get some sleep. I still need to pack.

"My mom said I can go!"

"Yay! Tonight will be a lot of fun" he says.

When we walk into his house it is so cozy. It just feels so warm and welcoming. His mom greets me and tells me it's nice to meet me. I met Aaliyah and she is adorable!

"Hi.. I'm Aaliyah. You must be Katie!" She says while hugging me.

"Yea I am! How did you know?"

"Shawn talks about you all the time!"

I look at shawn and his face turns bright red.

"Shut up Aaliyah I told you not to say anything," he says jokingly.

Aw I he even talks about me to his sister.

We walk downstairs and sat on the couch. We pretty much just talked all night long about everything you could think of.

We played a game where we ask each other personal questions and you have to answer them honestly.

I asked him if he still has feelings for Lauren because I need to get that cleared up.

"No I don't. To be honest, I broke up with her because I had stronger feelings for someone else." Shawn said.

"Really?! Aww who?!"

"Uhh.. You.."He said, his face turning red.

"Shawn I really like you."

"I really like you too, Katie."

I lay my head on his chest and he turns on a movie. I know we met each other a week ago, but it's like we already know everything about each other.

We cuddle all night long while watching a hilarious movie. He places his hand on my arm and rubs up and down which causes goosebumps.

"Shawn I'm leaving tomorrow for a week," I say, kinda sad I won't be able to see him.

"I know, I'll see you soon. I'll miss seeing you but we can still talk," he says and pouts. After he said that, he kissed me on the forehead.

Inside I went crazy. I ended up leaving that night and when I left, I kissed him on the cheek.

Today was so much fun and I can't wait for many more days like that to come.

*Shawns POV*

Today was one of the most fun days ever. I spent it with one of the most down to earth person I've ever met.

She looked absolutely beautiful today and every time I see her I like her even more. I'm so glad that she came to magcon or else this would've never happened.

She already feels like one of my best friends. I fought the urge to just kiss her today because I didn't want to go too fast but it was hard.

I hope that soon she will realize just how much she means to me. I can't wait to spend more time with her soon.