"Or what? You've taken everyone I cared about from me, I don't have anything to lose", I smiled.

"You don't?", he held an iPad up, it was live footage of Denki and Jiro working at the bar.

My face dropped, "You wouldn't", "Try me", he smirked. I clenched my jaw, the anger inside me growing like a wildfire. "So what's it gonna be Rain?", he leaned back in his seat, "I've got two of my men in there ready to blow their brains out".

"I'll do it", I said with no hesitation. His grin grew even wider, "That's my girl", I looked down.

"You're a fucking monster", I said in a cold tone, "That's no way to speak to your father", he tilted his head to the side, "When have you ever been a father to me?", I said with a laugh.

He glared at me, "You'll be under 24 hour supervision now, and you'll be staying with Bakugo", he stood up and slammed the dining hall doors shut.

"Tch", I looked to the side, "Finally some alone time for us", Bakugo grinned and winked at me.

"Eat shit and die", I spit in his face across the table.

He wiped it off his face, his glare intensifying by the second. "Deku, will you give my fiancée and I a moment alone", he stood up from the table.

Deku glanced at me, my eyes saying 'I'm fine'.
When the doors shut, he inched closer to me.

"You better start acting like my wife Rain, or things are going to get messy", he stood in front of me, "You don't scare me".

"Really?", he leaned closer, "I can kill you with my bare hands", my tone flat and unbothered.

"Wanna bet?", he grabbed my jaw and squeezed it tightly, his strength was like my sisters, maybe stronger. "Love to", I said through half lidded eyes.

He grinned, "You asked for it".

He unchained my hands and legs.

In one swift motion, I kicked his jaw, causing him to stumble back. I stepped back, keeping my distance.

"Nice hit babe", he lunged towards me and threw his fist into my stomach. "Don't call me that", I snapped as I grabbed his head and banged it on my knee.

"I'll call you whatever the fuck I want", he threw his fist into the side of my face, causing me to spit out some blood.

I wiped my lip, my gaze slowly lifting to his. "Feels good to bleed", I said, my eyes full of rage.

I kicked him with full force, and he hit the wall behind him. The stone wall crumbled from the impact.

He ran towards me and grabbed my arm. He slammed me against the wall, his hand moved to my throat. He held my up against the wall and leaned closer.

"If you're flirting, I'm not interested", I said with a grin. His eyes turned cold and his grip tightened.

I kicked his crotch and he fell to the ground. I stood over him and continued to throw punches into his face. One blow after the other.

"DIE! DIE! DIE!!!", I screamed as I lost control of my rage. His face was bloodied and bruised as he laid there unconscious.

"DIE!! Die!-...die...die", my punches stopped, my breathing heavy. "Die", my voice cracked, tears welling in my eyes as my vision started to blur.

"Rain!", Deku threw the doors open and rushed to me. "What...happened?", his tone filled with concern. I stared at my hands covered in blood.

"I...snapped", I whispered, realizing I was unable to control my rage. Bakugo's chest was moving up and down slowly.