Chapter 14: NEW FRIEND

"You have the part 3, how does it feel?". Sunoo ask as he finished eating.

"Uhm... I'm- I don't know. I still have doubt that I would pulled off that stunt, they just vote me for that part because I can move my body easily plus because I'm lightweight. That's what they said". I replied and shrugged.

"I want to get high part because I know I can do it, but because of our situation, I got afraid. Some of you still find us as GROUNDERs, I know you still have doubt to us". My eyebrows automatically furrowed when I heard him saying that.

"Oh my gosh, is that how you guys felt?-"

"I'm truly sorry that you all felt that. I can talk to others if you want". I attempted to get up when he stop me.

"There's no need! As if you can start the conversation-". My mouth hang open when I heard him who's now laughing si hard to see my reaction.

"Everyone knows how introvert you are, so don't attempt to go to them". He said, still laughing. I squint looking at him.

"But for real, do you want to change your part?". I asked again. I'm worried that they might feel out of place and awkward because they are new here.

"Well, honestly, I was interested in part four as well. But I wasn't confident about it so I gave up on it for someone else". He replied with a smile still on his lips.

"It's Jungwon who I'm competing against with". He added and exhale before getting up.

"I'm slowly accepting my role, part 10. I will just do myself to save myself and to be here in I-LAND". I can't help but to smile listening to him. He's walking towards the sink, I can't see his face but I'm pretty sure he's smiling with his teeth.

The room arrangements change and now I'm with Sunoo and Geonu, who I'm sharing the same room with, the purple room.

Geonu asks Sunoo different things and about the GROUND while I'm just eavesdropping to them, laying down on my bed underneath the blanket. I'm looking at them as they exchange questions since I don't have something to say.

"How about you, Leesu, do you have favorite sports to do?". Sunoo asked that made me woke up from dozing off.

"Well, I'm former archer-"

"No way!". I automatically stopped when Sunoo suddenly exclaimed.

"Eh?". I looked at him clueless, Geonu is laughing.

"I mean, you were an archer? really?". Sunoo looked at me like I'm some kind of a God.

"Everyone know- oh, well except for the new Ilanders but yeah, I played archery". I said while nodding.

"I've never seen an arrow for archery, I only seen them on TV. As in never in real life". He explained himself because of how he reacts.

"When we meet outside I will bring you to one of my former training place". I pointed my index finger then clicked my tongue.

"I love that! Anyway, do you still have some sports you play?". I wiggled to position myself laying down properly.

"I don't think I already said this and also don't know if I should consider this as sports. I have experience in drag racing-"

"Holy sh-"

My eyes widened at Geonu who looked so shocked, he even covering his mouth looking at me unbelievably. And the guy in front of me, Sunoo, have the same reaction with Geonu but his eyes is more wide.