Here

~Jungkooks POV~

The members sit together in our break area along with a few trusted staff consisting of Mr. Song, managers Sejin, Hyunsoo, Hobeom, Jigaemae and Bang PDnim. I know this meeting is because Ella has safely boarded her plane coming here and I can't help spinning the water bottle in my hand. Jiminie looks up from his phone and slams his hand on my leg. (*all dialogue is them speaking in Korean*) "Jungkookie, stop shaking your leg. You act like you're going to be executed. You know what this meeting is about so relax." He chuckles at me like, patting my knee. PDnim wanted to gather everyone before Ella arrives in a few hours to go over his expectations of each of us and to get any concerns anyone might have. Having Ella come isn't something we can easily do, we have to be very careful for her to not be seen or discovered by media. And being in the middle of our comeback makes it even trickier. "Ok....as we all know Miss Jones will be arriving in a few short hours. Hobeom, you are still prepared to pick her up, very discreetly of course, and bring her straight to the dorms, correct?" PDnim looks over at manager Hobeom and he nods. "Good. We have an unmarked, not blacked out car to get her. We want to not bring any unintentional attention to the boys or the company." PDnim turns to me and smiles warmly. He's always said how fond of me he is because he watched me grow up and helped raise me. I'm very thankful for him. "Jungkook, do you have anything you'd like to address, or any concerns?" I quickly shake my head and feel Jimin hyungs hand stopping my bobbing leg again. PDnim laughs at me. "Now now boy, no need to be so nervous. We have made sure that everything will proceed smoothly and your young lady will arrive to the dorms safely." I nod again. Mr. Bang then scans each person in the room slowly. "Does anyone have anything they wish to bring up now? Any concerns? Miss Jones will spend most of her stay in the dorms, not to be seen. It's the safest for her, and all of you. I am very confident with you all that on the couple of occasions we will allow her to accompany the group out that she will be heavily guarded and covered. Am I safe to be so confident?" Manager Sejin speaks for the managers, who we will spend most of our time with during the two outings they have arranged. "Yes sir, we have everything and everyone in place. We will make sure she is well taken care of for Jungkook-ssi. No need to worry." He flashes a warm smile to me. I nod and smile while feeling my cheeks redden a bit. Manager Sejin has been with us all since the very beginning. There's no manager I trust more than him. I look around to the members, knowing no one has mentioned anything to me about not liking Ella coming. "I have a concern" Hoseok states. Confused, because my Hyung has been super supportive of my relationship, I wait to hear his concern. PDnim holds his hand out for Hoseok to proceed. "I worry that our maknae will wear himself out. And I'm worried to hear unholy sounds in my innocent ears." With that the table erupts into laughter and I breathe a sigh of relief. Mr. Song reminds us, "I've had a long discussion with Jungkook-ssi about the cans and can nots of his time with his guest. We are in the middle of a comeback and can't have him being fatigued due to extra curricular activities. We all know what is sure to happen but I've laid some ground rules and he's agreed. I need him healthy and rested for performances." I look to Mr. Song, another that has been with us since the beginning and I trust with my life. "I know my limits sir. I won't let my hyungs down." Jimin snickers, and mumbling he says, "you might then let Ella down though." Laughter starts around the room again and I shoot him a glare. Mr. Bang chuckles. "I'm confident in our maknae that he can handle this. I'm more than happy to help him be happy. I look forward to meeting Ms. Right."

I pace in the practice room knowing manager Hobeom is at the airport to pick up my love. My love.....the feelings I have for this woman is something I've never felt before in my 25 years of life. I can't wait to get ahold of her. Its been too long. Jimin strides up to me, handing me a bottle of water. "Relax Jungkookie, she's in Korea. You'll see her tonight....all of her." The other members start laughing but I notice again that Tae has been very quiet today. "What's up with Tae? He seems off today." Jimin glances over at the slender man sitting on a couch in the corner, looking at nothing. "I think he's just still a little unsure about Ella. You know how he is. But she'll be here for a couple months, I'm sure he'll warm up to it all. He's got to sleep in his own bed now alone...no one to cuddle since Jungkookie will have a new body in his bed." I smirk closing my eyes at the thought of Ella laying next to me. Jimin tosses his unfinished bottle to the side of the dance floor and strides to the center. "Come on Jungkookie....let's get back to work. The sooner we get this choreo synced the faster you'll get back to the dorms and your awaiting gift." I toss my bottle next to his and head to my spot among the others to get practice back under way.