Hmmmm

"Ahhhhhh, my feet are KILLING me!" Kayla starts whining while we stand on the curb with our scads of bags of new merch. "I know, mine do too. Those lines were brutal, but at least we don't have to worry about them tomorrow. We can just focus on getting here and seeing the guys for soundcheck" I reply while yawning. "I'm exhausted. But a happy exhausted" I laugh. I had asked a worker at the stadium about how to call for a cab and he thankfully was nice enough to tell me what to do. We watch as the cab pulls up. We throw all of our bags in the back seat before plopping in with them for the 10 minute drive back to our hotel. "I call dibs on the shower first, I feel funky" Kayla says with her eyes closed and head resting on the back of the seat. "Ok, but you're limited to 15 minutes" I laugh. "We need to get some food too and then a good nights sleep. I'll call room service to bring us a pizza or something." "Whatever you want to get sis is fine by me, I just want a shower and a bed." I can't help but laugh at Kayla, she's the queen of bitching and moaning but has done great today.

We pull up to our hotel, and after paying and thanking the driver, we turn to head inside. "There's a lot more people here than I thought would be" Kayla says as she's looking at a small mob of girls I would guess to be in their late teens to early twenties. "They're obviously ARMY, look at their shirts and phone cases." I point to the group of maybe 13 girls, who all either have a BTS shirt on, or a photo card of a member in the back of their phone case. Kayla scrunches her nose while looking and says, "I guess but they look weird all just standing there. It almost makes me thinks BTS is staying here and they're trying to catch a glimpse." She then looks at me with wide eyes. "El, what if....what if they ARE staying here?" I can't help but laugh out loud while looking at my sister like she's stupid. "BTS staying here?? Not likely Kay. It's a really nice hotel and cost us a nice chunk of change, but there's no way we're staying in the same hotel as them. They'd have it like closed to the public or something." Kayla rolls her eyes at me laughing at her and says in her classic bitchy tone, "They wouldn't close a hotel just because BTS is staying in it. They'd just close a floor down. I doubt they're staying here, but ya never know El. You know how those crazy fans figure shit out about the guys, they might know something we don't." I shrug while eying the group standing out front again. "I guess it's a very slim possibility. I bet there's groups like that at every hotel close to the stadium though. Come on, let's get to our room so we can call it a day."

I push the tiny gold button with the arrow pointing up, while Kayla and I stand in a comfortable silence waiting on the elevator. After a short minute, we hear the ding and the shiny doors open to greet us. We climb on with all our bags of goodies, when I notice a man in the far left corner. I smile at him and then attempt to hit the button for our floor. With all the bags I have on both arms it was proving to be quite difficult. Then I notice slender fingers pop in front of me and I dart my eyes over my shoulder. "Let me help you. What floor?" The man asks with a thick accent. "Oh, um, thank you. It's floor 5." The man smiles and pushes the number 5 for me, then steps back to the left corner again. I look and notice the number 10 was also lit up. That's the top floor I think to myself. This guy must have money because that's where the big suites are. In no time the doors open to our floor and Kayla steps out first. As I step out, I turn around to the man and again thank him for his help. He just smiles and nods his head at me. I get a better look at him this time and notice him to be probably in his early to mid 40's and Asian. I smile at him one last time before the doors close. "Did you see that guy in the elevator Kayla? He was Asian." She looks at me with accusing eyes and says, "Ok? Are Asians not allowed to stay here?" I am taken aback by her outburst because I only thought it to be peculiar that he was Asian, I'm fairly certain he had an accent which tells me he's not from the US, and he was staying on the top floor. After her going on about those girls outside it got my wheels turning. "Shut up Kay! Yes Asians are allowed to stay here, that's not what I meant! After you going on and on about those girls outside and saying that maybe BTS was staying here...seeing an Asian man who clearly isn't from the US, and is going up to the top floor peeked my curiosity I guess" I yell, half offended she'd even entertain the idea of me being racist or something. "Just open the door so I can put these bags down and take a shower. Maybe he's one of the guys' manager." Now she's both irritating me and causing me to giggle at how silly I must have sounded. I manage to pull the key card from my bag and swipe it to get us in our room, still chuckling. "Yep, maybe he was. Now, you have 15 minutes before I come in that shower and drag our ass out. I'll call and order a pizza for us while you're in there." She shoots me a mischievous glare and giggles while getting her pajamas and essentials for her shower. "I'll hurry, I'll hurry. I'm too tired and excited to take a long shower. The concert is tomorrow.....El, we finally will see them, up close and personal...tomorrow." We stare at each other for a second or two and then burst out laughing. "I can't wait! I get to see Jungkook up close too, ahhhh! I know he's going to be even more handsome in person. They all will be" I say while closing my eyes and giving my bed a trust fall. I love all of the members, but Jungkook is my bias. Kayla giggles before shutting the bathroom door, saying "Min Yoongi I'm sure will be sexy as fuck!" Tomorrow can't come soon enough.