Making Plans

Good morning beautiful. But it is afternoon. So good afternoon. I hope you slept well and have eaten today. I got a good rest. I just woke up. Got a shower.

It was the cutest, choppy text I've ever gotten. I couldn't stop the squeal that popped from my throat. "What is it El?" Kayla asked, then she saw me giggling at my phone looking like a teenager with puppy love eyes. She laughed seeing me ogling down at my phone.  "I'm guessing he texted you finally." I nod as I keep my eyes glued to my screen. I quickly type a response.

Hi! I slept great. I'm glad to hear you got enough rest, I was worried I'd kept you up too long.

Within a minute I see the little dots in the message bubble appear, indicating he's typing. I roll onto my stomach on my bed, with my phone out in front of me, and wait.

Never worry about me. I know my body and what it needs. I have given it rest and some fuel. But I am still hungry. What are you doing?

What am I doing....besides laying belly down on my bed swinging my feet back and forth like a school girl, nothing.

My sister and I just got back to our room from lunch and site seeing a little bit ago. We were hanging out for a bit before deciding if we want to do anything this evening. How about you?

I see the bubbles again.....

I wish we could go sight seeing, but the company says it is too dangerous. Do you think you will leave the hotel again tonight?

I'm not sure what Kayla has in mind for later but I'd really rather just order in. I'd never tell her that though, she loves the excitement of crowds.

I'm not sure. I would rather stay in but my sister is more adventurous and may want to go out.

I look over to Kayla and ask, "are you wanting to go out and do anything tonight?" She shakes her head with her face still on her phone screen. "Not really. Tomorrow is day 2 and it'll be another long ass day. I kinda want to just chill tonight. I mean we can go get some dinner, but I'm not wanting to go clubbing or anything like that. I want to be fresh for the concert. Ya never know El, maybe I'll get my Y/N moment tomorrow. I have to look on point!" She gives me a wink and we both laugh. I feel my phone buzz in my hand again and look down at it.

If I asked you to have dinner with me would you accept?

Oh.sweet.baby.Jesus. What do I say? What do I say? Of course I want to have dinner with him but I can't ditch Kayla. Ugh! I think like the rational responsible Ella I am.

I would say thank you and I really wish I could but I can't leave my sister to fend for herself and leave her alone.

I anxiously watch for the bubbles but don't see them. A few minutes go by and I still see nothing. Great, you probably just blew it. Nice one El. I can't just leave Kayla alone though. I know she'd tell me to go if I mentioned it, but I'd never do that to her. Even if it is a super hot, super famous, super sweet idol asking to have dinner with me. I get up from the bed and go over to my suitcase to sort everything and make sure everything is where it should be, although I'm really just stalling because I'm nervous he hasn't responded. After another ten minutes or so I hear my phone ding. I dash to my bed and scoop up my phone.

If I told you to bring your sister would you accept and have dinner with me?

He really wants me to have dinner with him. And even said I can bring Kayla. I want to see him again before we leave, and not as he's running by on stage. I look over at Kayla who's still engrossed in whatever is on her phone screen. "Kay?" I ask. "Hmm?" She mumbles, eyes still on her screen. "If I asked you if we could go have dinner with Jungkook would you go with me?" She stops swiping and looks up at me. "Are you serious? Did he ask you to dinner?" I smile and nod. I see her smile grow to cover her whole face. She's always so supportive of me, especially to do things outside my comfort zone. "Then go Ella! I'll be fine. I'll order room service or something. Go have dinner with him." She smiles and starts shooing me away already. I laugh and say, "He asked if we BOTH would like to come up for dinner. So would you?" She froze and stared at me. "Like seriously El? Umm, that's a big hell yes from me! Will I get to meet Yoongi?" She laughs and jumps up to stand. I laugh at her silliness. "I have no clue. Let me text him back to accept."

I talked to my sister and she agreed to come as well. So yes, I would love to have dinner with you.

Bubbles appear.....

Really??? That's so great! Ok! I will send manager down to get you both at 7pm? Is that ok with you?

I start thrashing around on my bed. Is that ok with me? Of COURSE it is ok with me! Anything he'd want to do would be ok with me....almost.

7pm is perfect. I'll see you then.

Bubbles....

See you at 7pm

<TIME SKIP>
"Ok, how do I look? And don't lie to me and give me a friend answer, I want a sister answer. A real answer. Be honest." Kayla stood before me in the cutest forest green romper. Green has always been her color. Her make-up was on point, as always, and her hair looked great. "You look amazing Kay. Honestly." She giggles and looks at herself one more time. "How do I look Kay? I'm so nervous." I keep looking down at my clothes, running my hands down them like I was going to straighten them out more or something. It was just my nerves though. She turns and smiles at me and then grabs my upper arms, holding me out before her. "You look so beautiful sis. That dress is cute with just a hint of sexy. It's you and it looks so good on you. He's going to love it!" We had to run to the nearest department store to buy outfits for tonight. All we packed was jeans and tons of BTS tees and there was no way we were walking off the elevator onto that floor looking like stalkers or delulu's. So Kayla chose the romper while I chose a simple but cute sun type dress. It was a deep brown that almost looked black. It came to just above my knees and it had sleeves but were very very short, just covering my shoulders. The neck came down to a point, but not too low to make me look slutty. I left my hair down and put some loose waves in it. "And don't be nervous El. You said you've kissed him already so the nervousness should have gone way down." I step back and look down to fidget with the rings on my fingers. "That doesn't mean I'm not still nervous." She comes up and envelopes me in a warm hug. "I know sis but it will be fine. Confidence is key. You know he's interested or he wouldn't have invited you, and your sister I might add, to dinner. He wants to obliviously see you so bad he's willing have your sister tag along. I only agreed because I'm praying to catch a glimpse of Min Yoongi." She wiggles her eyebrows at me, then winks, and we both laugh. A few minutes later we hear a light tap on the door. "7pm on the nose, this dude is punctual." Kayla chuckles as I walk to open the door. The same man from last night appears on the other side with the same warm smile. "Good evening Ella." I smile and say, "hello." Kayla steps up behind me and snaps, in true Kayla form, "we don't have to sign another stupid NDA thing do we?" I'm mortified at my sisters outburst but the man just chuckles and shakes his head. "The paper you have already signed is valid for the duration of however long Mr. Bang states....or your lives. But no need to worry, right?" Kayla slowly blinks as she processes what he said and slowly nods. He laughs again and steps back to let us come out. We walk out and to the elevator in silence. Once the doors open and the man steps in I see him put the key in to allow access to the top floor. He then turns to us and say, "Shall we ladies?"