Goodbye again

We all spent the evening in and around the pool. We played, ate, laughed, and just had a fun evening. We were now sitting together around the fire pit relaxing. Music is playing softly in the background....everyone falls into a comfortable silence. I'm sitting on Jungkooks lap, him holding me almost like a child, lightly rubbing my arm. I feel soft kisses every so often on my head and I feel content. "Did you have fun today Ella?" He softly asks. I nod and smile. "Mmm. The best." He hugs my body a little tighter and kisses my head again. "Me too. I am glad you came here." I turn to look at him and gently lean up to catch his lips. "I'm glad too." Suddenly Jimin stretches, slaps his lap, and stands up. Saying something in Korean the others nod and answer back and he then looks to me and Kayla. "I'm going to sleep. Good night." We both tell him Goodnight and he disappears into the house. One by one each member starts to head to their rooms for the night. "Are you ready to sleep Bella?" Jungkook asks me so I stand and nod to let him know my answer. Grabbing his hand, I pull him to stand and we say our good nights and head to our room. Once inside he takes me into a hug, resting his face in my neck. "Are you tired?" I wrap my arms around his slender trunk and shrug. He lightly kisses my neck and says, "I hope you're not too tired jagiya. I waited to have you all day. I need to feel you more again." I feel an almost automatic tingle in my core. "I've heard jagiya before but what does it mean?"  He smiles at my confused face and says, "it means honey. It's a term of....what is the English...." He's too cute! He closes his eyes as he's thinking, but I quickly help him. "Do you mean endearment? A term of endearment?" His eyes pop open and he gives me that adorable crunched up smile and laughs. "Ah, yes! En.dear.ment. But...you never told me if you are tired Ella." I give Jungkook a small peck on the lips and tell him no before I bite my lip. I know where he's going with this question. He looks down at my teeth tugging my lip and emits a small growl. "I'm glad. I will make you good and tired so you sleep well."

~4 days later~

I wake and feel a heavy weight on my body. I smile knowing who's weight it is. This is all still like a dream to me. I open my eyes and look at the sleeping man that has his body wrapped on mine. Jungkook is still sleeping and I take this moment to just admire him. His fluffy locks cover his face and his mouth is slightly open to allow steady breaths to flow. He looks so perfect and I still have to pinch myself to see if this is real. If I am really in a relationship with Jungkook. I smile and want to kiss him so bad. Licking my lips I start to lightly caress his tattooed arm. "Mmmm, that feels nice." His husky morning voice hits my ears, making me tingle again in my core. This man gets me wet just from speaking. We both lay in silence, knowing today is our last day....the guys will be leaving to go back to Korea in a few short hours. They're comeback is in two weeks. "I don't want to get up. I know once we do the time will fly until it's time for you guys to leave." He pulls me tight to him, burying his face in my neck and feathers it with kisses. "I know baby. I don't want to leave you." I hug him back. "I don't either. But you have a comeback to get ready for." He groans and rolls on his back. "I knoooow......pdnim has already been so generous to let us have a week off. We need to prepare." I climb on top of him, my legs straddling his waist and pepper his face with kisses. "And I'll be watching and cheering for you from home. Watching my strong sexy man sing and dance for the world." He smiles as he slides his hands to my back and pulls me down to him, caressing my face. He kisses my lips over and over and says, "Yes Ella. I'll be singing to all ARMYs but I'll really be singing for you. My beautiful girl." He leans in and kisses me one more long time and then stands up from the bed, pulling me with him. "But now....let's shower so I can take you on last time before I go." I feel my face heat up but smirk and make a dash for the bathroom. "Last one in has to wash the other!" He takes off and closes in quick, lifting me over his shoulder, making me squeal and laugh and start smacking his ass. I hear him growl as he opens the door. "Oh Ella....baby....someone wants punished."