Meeting the Members

The guys start walking toward us at the table, speaking Korean, while looking at me and Kayla. I see Jimin say something to Hoseok and they both laugh. Jin walks straight to the table and grabs a piece of fish. I felt naked. I know my face had to be bright red and I started sweating....bad. I didn't expect this. To see all 7 of them, together, without warning. Jungkook immediately jumps out of his chair and starts saying something in Korean to them. Kayla and I sit there, silently staring at the men, not knowing a thing they're saying. I glance at Kayla who appears to be sweating as bad as me, and she takes a quick desperate peek at me and then back to the guys. Jin says something really loudly and Jungkook put his hands on Jin's chest to keep him back. Namjoon walks around the far side of the table toward Kayla. She starts squirming in her seat as he approaches. I can see the terror and nervousness in her face, something I don't normally see from her. He smiles and reaches his hand out to her. "Hi, I'm Namjoon. Or RM if you're more comfortable with that." Kayla blinks slowly and even more slowly reaches her hand out to shake Namjoons. "H-hi.....I'm Kayla." That's all she says. All her confidence is gone now. He chuckles. Bows to her and turns toward me. He leans across the table and extends his hand to me. "You must be Ella then. It's nice to meet you." With my hands still on my lap I quickly run one hand on my dress, to get the sweat off, and reach out to grab his. "Yes, hello. Umm, it's nice to meet you too." Jungkook then comes over and put his hand on my shoulder to grab my attention. "I'm so sorry Ella. I told them about us having dinner but I didn't think they would come in. I didn't mean to put you and your sister in an awkward spot. Please forgive me." The room, that was so noisy only seconds ago, turns deathly quiet. I start panicking when I look to see all 6 members looking at me. I quickly tell Jungkook it's ok. "No no Jungkook, it's fine! This is their room too. I'm just a visitor. They can come in." I then turn toward the members and stand. "We can go so you all can enjoy your dinner. It was really nice to meet all of you. Come on Kayla." I look at her and quickly motion her to come with me. But she's not even looking at me, eyes still glued to the members.

"NO!!!" I jump when I hear Jungkook yell. I spin to look at him. He's staring at me with wide desperate eyes. He starts looking at his group mates, who all seem to smirk at him. Except Yoongi, who is looking at his phone. Jungkook turns back to me and has a different look on his face. He looks scared. "I don't want you to leave. I mean-well....you have not eaten yet. You must eat. Right hyungs? She needs to eat. They both do, right?" He looks for his friends to help him to get me to stay. They again exchange words in Korean with Jungkook getting a little loud and Jimin laughing. Namjoon then says something and they all get quiet. Jungkook sighs and scratches the back of his neck. "Yeah Ella, please stay. Jungkook told us about you today in our meeting. We'd love it if we could join you though to get to know you and your friend better. If that's ok with you, Kayla and JK." Namjoon looks at all three of us waiting for an answer. I can't exactly say no to BTS, like I'd want to anyway. Im also pretty sure Kayla would murder me if I said no. "O-of course you all can join us." I look at Kayla who is now eye fucking Yoongi, nodding her head with an idiot smile on her face. I internally face plant as I see Yoongi very briefly and subtly glance at Kayla, then back to his phone. "Great, thanks Ella. Guys, let's sit." Namjoon gestures for the guys to find a chair at the table. I sit down and turn to Jungkook. He looks at me and sighs again while running his fingers through his wavy hair. He is visibly flustered. After he sits I look at him and smile. I don't know what I was thinking because I then reach my hand over to his under the table and grab it to squeeze, to give him some reassurance. His eyes go wide and I see him stiffen while keeping his eyes on me. I realize what I've done and quickly take my hand back into my lap. I look down, embarrassed, and mumble "I'm so sorry" to him. I then feel his hand on top of mine. I look up quickly to him and see him smiling at me. He takes my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine under the table in my lap. "I like it. Let's stay like this, hm?" I feel him squeeze my hand and I smile and look down at my empty plate, feeling the heat creep up on my face and just nod.