Proposition

The concert was amazing, as expected. BTS concerts aren't just an average concert, it's a performance. It's art. It's beautiful. And being back stage we got to see it all up close and personal. We saw the guys run off and on stage for set and outfit changes. They would smile and wave at us. Jungkook stole a couple more quick, sloppy, sweaty kisses from me whenever he ran by. I loved every one of them. I noticed Yoongi stealing a glance at Kayla a few times as he ran by. And I swear I saw a smile from him a couple of times. She was on cloud nine of course! Her bias talked to her, called her beautiful-indirectly of course, and has looked at her and even smiled at her, we think, during the show. Should could die a happy woman tonight. I love seeing her so giddy.

Once the show ended we were again at a loss of what to do or where to go. The guys finished the show by being lowered down under the stage, so they didn't come by us again. The manager was no where to be found. Most all of the staff that was nearby backstage had disappeared as well. We were lost. "What do we do now El? Do we stay here? Do we go to the waiting room? Do we leave?" I look at her just as confused as she looks at me and I shrug. "I don't know. I'm not even sure how to get to the waiting room, or out of here unseen for that matter. I don't remember the way we came in. Do you?" She looks at me shaking her head. "Fuck no I don't remember! I thought I was gonna piss myself waiting for that manager guy to get us. It's a blur after he finally came until we got into the waiting room where they were." I keep looking around but everyone just like vanished. No one was anywhere. "I say we just start walking back stage until we find our way out." I look to my sister for agreement and we both start walking. I feel a ping of disappointment, hoping I'd see him again. This was the last night of their world tour, they would be heading back to Korea in the morning. I'm sure they'll want to celebrate or do a vlive or something together. Jungkook asking me to stay with him was just a heat of the moment thing I think to myself. I should feel lucky for everything that happened these past couple of days. It was a dream, and a wonderful memory I'll keep with me forever.

We have been walking for what feels like forever-it was essentially 15 minutes-and we seem to have gotten nowhere. "Ella!" my sister whines. "We're like lost! We've been walking forever and haven't seen anything really, or a single person. I'm tired!" I try my hardest to not get irritated at how childish Kayla is acting because I know how dramatic she can be. "Im tired too Kay. What do you want me to do?" You can't help but snap at her. "Call your man to come save us!" That's not happening. I saw from the movies they released what it's like backstage after I concert. It's chaos and they're crazy busy. "No Kayla! They just finished and I'm sure they're busy getting out of their stage clothes and make-up. I'm sure they're too busy right now. I'm not calling him." Kayla groans but stomps forward with me down the hallway. After a few more minutes I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly grab it out.

Ella where did you go? Did you leave me? I sent my manager to get you and bring you to me but you were gone. Did you change your mind about me?

His paranoid ass is too cute. I can't help but smile. Does he really like me this much?

I didn't leave, everyone left the stage and we didn't know what to do so we started walking and now we're lost. I figured you were really busy, especially being your last tour date, and had important things to do. I didn't want to bother you by calling.

I see bubbles immediately so I tell Kayla to stop and we wait to see what Jungkook says.

Nothing is more important than you. I am sorry I didn't send someone faster to get you. Please don't move. I am sending staff to find you. I need to see you again.

My heart flutters. "Ella I want to vomit at how sappy sweet this boy is. I'm jealous." I just smile as I look down at my last message. She's right, Jungkook is definitely sweet. I type a reply.

Bucket Hatजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें