Meeting

The elevator doors open to a hallway that looks very similar to mine. The main difference I see so far is that there aren't as many rooms, I'm assuming because each room is bigger than the rest of the hotels rooms below them. "Right this way miss" the man says with another warm smile. I return his smile and follow him down the hall. About half way down he stops and knocks on a door. I can't ignore how my heart is racing and I notice how bad I'm sweating and shaking at the lack of movement now. A few moments later the door opens slightly. "Miss Ella, Jungkook-ssi." The door opens fully and he appears. Jeon Jungkook. My bias, looking a little different now from earlier, in a white oversized t-shirt and black basketball shorts. He looks at me and smiles shyly. I can't help but smile back and look down, feeling my cheeks catch fire. I can't believe I'm standing at his door right now. Jungkook then says something in Korean and bows to the man. The man bows in return, looks at me with a smile, then walks away down the hallway. I keep my eyes on the man walking away from me, mainly out of nerves. I'm terrified to look at Jungkook. "Ella?" I snap my head around to him. I must appear startled, even though I knew he'd speak to me. Im just so incredibly nervous. "Would you like to come in?" He smiles to me, eyes crinkling a little. "Oh, um, y-yeah. Thank you." I nervously say. He steps back into his room and opens the door fully for me. I hesitate, but then I walk in and he shuts the door. I then hear a lock click and I spin around wide eyed and look at him. He just locked the door! Nerves are growing more inside me, if that's even possible. He must have noticed because he sweetly looks down with a small smile, and then back to me. "I'm sorry. I only lock it so my hyungs won't barge in. We all do that with each other" he says nervously, scratching the back of his neck. " I can unlock it.....here...." He turns back to the door. "No, it's ok. You can leave it locked. I get what your saying. I have a nosy sister." He laughs, which makes me laugh, and we both awkwardly look in opposite directions. "Ummm, do you...do you want to sit down? We can sit on my bed-or no! Not my bed, on...the couch, or at the table in chairs. Wherever you are most comfortable to talk." His face has turned a bright shade of red and he starts scratching the back of his head again. It was so cute, and reassuring seeing him appear to be as nervous as I was. It helps me calm a little. I smile and say the couch is fine.

"Would you like something to drink? I have anything you'd like. Alcohol or no alcohol. Coffee, tea, water, juice. Anything." He kept rambling, I could tell he is definitely as nervous as I am. I smile and say a water is fine. He gets up and walks to the mini fridge, grabs 2 waters, and hands me one. "Thank you." He sits down and stares at me smiling while twisting the bottle around in his hands. "You are a very polite woman." I look down again smiling. I can just imagine how stupid we both look. Almost like two teenagers having our first encounters with the opposite sex. "Thank you. You are a polite man." I look up and see his face turning crimson again. This sight makes me stifle a giggle and take a drink of my water. We sit in silence for a few minutes, neither knowing what to say. He finally speaks first, saying, "I'm sorry. I'm not very good at talking. I don't know what to talk about. I just wanted to see you again. And I'm very nervous." His words hit me like a truck. Those damn butterflies woke up again as well in my stomach. I felt the heat grow in my face as I smiled again, focusing on my fingers in my lap. "I'm sorry too. I'm....I'm also very nervous...so I don't know how to act or what to say" I confess to him. I look up and see him looking at me curiously. He looks adorable. We look at each other and start to laugh. The laughing helped the butterflies to calm down and Jungkook looked a little more relaxed too. "Ok then. Ummm....well...tell me about you Ella. You must not be from Chicago, if you're staying in hotel. Where are you from?" His almost perfect English melted my heart. How can he look so sexy and so adorable all at the same time? We proceeded to talk for the next 3 hours about anything and everything. I told him about Ohio and my job, and he told me about life as an idol and his hobbies, such as art and exercise. He's really into boxing right now. And he said he is trying to learn the guitar because he likes how Yoongi plays now.