Surprise!

The drive in the cart was fun. Looking at all
The enormous...houses? Hotels? Mansions? Who the hell knows. But they are all stunning. And clean. I am busy gawking at the houses that I don't hear my sister screaming my name. "Ella!! Eeeelllllaaaa!" Finally hearing my name, I snap my head around. I see my sister in front of a gorgeous house. The cart pulls into the driveway and as I climb out Kayla runs to me and almost knocks me over with a massive hug. I grab the side of the cart to not fall over. "Ellllaaa! You're  finally here! Yay!! Everyone is gonna FLIP!" I look at her funny. "Who's gonna flip Kay?" She ignores me and grabs my bag. "Thank youuuuu!" The man smiles and climbs on the cart and disappears down the lane. "Come on in El." I keep pulling against her. "Kayla, wait." She ignores me, pulling me further toward the front doors. "KAYLA!" I yank hard against her, stopping her and pulling her back to look at me. "I'm not going in there Kayla. We're leaving. I already booked a hotel for us to have our adventure day. So let's go." I start pulling her away while she's pulling back for me to stop. "Ella wait a second. I-I need my clothes." I keep pulling her. "I'll buy you new clothes, let's go." Kayla keeps looking back at the house as I successfully keep pulling her further and further away. "No Ella. It's not supposed to go like this. Ella come onnnn! I need my phone." I keep pulling. "I'll buy you a new phone. I just want us out of here." "Ella, no you don't. Shit! You're fucking  this all up Ella....let me go!" Kayla takes one last huge yank to break free, and it works. She looks as shocked as I am that she did it. "Ah ha! Just wait El." And with that Kayla starts sprinting toward the house. I chase after her, closing the gap fast. Kayla sees me quickly approaching and knows I'm about to get ahold of her again, so she screams at the top of her lungs, "GUYS!! SHE WONT COME IN!! GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE BECAUSE SHES ABOUT TO DRAG ME AWAY.....AGAIN!!" Confused by her screaming I keep running toward her and finally grasp her shirt, yanking her back. She falls against me and she turns to look at me with crazy eyes, full of desperation. "Shit! Come on Ella!" I grab her arm again and pull her while I gasp for breath. She stumbles back with me dragging her. "God damnit! You worthless men! You know what? Fuck it. JUNGKOOK!! GET YOUR CUTE WORTHLESS ASS OUT HERE ANDY GET YOUR CRAZY STRONG BITCH OF A GIRLFRIEND!!!"

I stop cold and slowly turn to my sister, who was now bent over grabbing her stomach, gasping for air. "What did you just say?" Kayla stands up, still panting, and attempts a smirk that looks more like she's in pain. "You...heard me...you...psychopath. You ruined everything." At that moment I hear a voice come from behind Kayla, along with several sets of footsteps. "Ella....." I feel a shock jolt through me at the voice. I let go of my sisters arm and she moves to the side to reveal the real reason Kayla got me to come to LA. "J-Jungkook?" I just stare at him. Not believing what I'm  seeing. I then scan the other six faces of the other members but return to his face. I can't believe he's in front of me. "Surprise....you crazy fucking Sasquatch. You hurt my arm." I absentmindedly glance at Kayla but immediately look back at the face I've been missing for almost three months. He smiles at me and says, "Are you going to just stand there and look at me, or do I get to touch my girl?" A smile forms on my lips and I start taking slow strides toward him as he does toward me. Faster we both walk until we start running to each other, not being able to get to each other fast enough. Both our smiles grow and he holds his arms out as I jump up into him, wrapping my body tight into his. Jin, Namjoon, and Jimin all clap for the two of us while the others, including Kayla, just walk back into the house. I pull back from this gorgeous man and I lock eyes with him again. "I can't believe you're here! What....how?" He smiles but instead of answering he presses his lips to mine, not wanting to wait another second. "God I missed you Ella." He kisses me again. "I missed you too. So..kiss..So..kiss..Much." He crashes his lips to mine and we start having a full on make-out session in the
driveway. "Ahem. Guys?....Guys....GUYS!" We break the kiss and look over Jungkooks shoulder. Namjoon is standing with his left hand bent up, attempting to cover the smirk he has on his face. "Maybe you two could continue this indoors where not so many eyes can see. Hm?" Jungkook nods and I just bury my face in his chest as he slides me down to place my feet back on the ground. "Ok! Let's head back inside now, shall we you horny love birds?" Jungkook looks at me and can't help but start laughing. I also laugh, embarrassed by the scene we just caused but only caring a little because the show was with Jungkook. He looks at me, his dark orbs gleaming, and grabs my hand. "Come on." I nod and the two of us walk past their leader with heads down snickering the whole way. "You two....almost fucking in the driveway. I can see the headlines now." Namjoon chuckles while walking behind us.