liang xi was too clear about these bullshit things, if yan rong was talking about something else now, he would still feel that there must be a misunderstanding, but this, he himself believed three points first.

if this is the case, then he still advises a fart, he and wang jin are good brothers, and it is impossible to persuade yan rong to give wang jin a small.

he has no ex, berto is his first love, but berto has an ex, if boto dares to bring his ex back... he dared to show it to bertu.

yan rong stayed at home for a week, he always felt that the problem of these two people was mostly yan rong playing with the temper of a child, and he also thought of helping wang jin coax the child, and now that he heard this, the balance of his heart quickly tilted towards yan rong.

exes aren't good things anyway.

he made an appointment with wang chao for dinner, and the time was almost over, and before leaving, he asked yan rong: "will you go back to school next week?"

yan rong wiped his tears and said, "back, i have already delayed the class for a week."

liang xi looked awkward and dropped the sentence: "cheng, then i will send you on monday." he came

out of the house, immediately called wang jin, and scolded with his head covered: "do you want a face?" do you want a face? i asked you if you wanted a face? yyan rong tender like spring onions let you an old rogue sleep and sleep, you are not good to kneel shane, but also fucking want to turn back to eat your old grass that can chew off your teeth in one bite, no wonder i don't have a face to say it!

wang jin: "... what the?

liang xi said, "what and what?" how did you get along with your old friend again? you're really good scars forget the pain, let me say what are you good about?

wang jin had just arrived home, and before he could open the door, he stood in the courtyard and was scolded, and only then did he hear what he meant, and said, "you are listening to who is talking nonsense, who is getting involved with whom, there is nothing wrong with you."

liang xi said, "who's talking nonsense?" as yan rong said himself, he was still angry that he couldn't eat the ice cream, and the tears of the golden beans, if you don't want it, take this opportunity to give it back to us, my daughter-in-law's baby brought back across the ocean, what the let you mess up!

wang jin: "... no, who did he listen to?

liang xi didn't look like he was stupid, and he was a little confused, and said strangely: "no? i came back in the afternoon, he also just came back, just at first he was in a trance, after saying a few words he began to get angry, and threw the ice cream away, i asked him what was wrong, he cried and said you took your first love home.

wang jinyi was upset, should yan rong come back in the afternoon and see jin yue at home? the living room on the first floor has a floor-to-ceiling window, and standing outside the courtyard through the railing, you can also see inside.

he thought of liang xi's description of yan rong's sad and sad situation at this time, and he was a little distraught, and hurriedly explained: "didn't i say that there was a teacher who made an appointment to get together today?" the one who, he came with the teacher.

liang xi thought about it, but this also made sense, and wondered, "what is the situation?" iit's not that you are good with the old man and hooked up, what kind of hand is it that is full of food?

wang jin didn't know where to start, "he's too young, and there are some things that can't be done." don't push it, you came out of the house? yan rong is at home alone?