Sick

"You have my baby?" Lucas asked
"Who else is it? It's not Donnie's" I reply with an smile
"You wanted to be Donnie's right?"
"Well I wasn't interested in you"

He walks towards me and looks at me with anger in his eyes. He shows very bad signs in his face, and his little sister doesn't even know about her brother. What he does, says, or even what did he ever do.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked
"Raise the child with me" I answered
"Raise the child with you?" He thinks "I'm not ready for an child"
"So am I, but you also raped me"
"I did it, cause you were cute. And I really wanted too"

He pulls me close by touching my waist with his big hands and grabs me tightly. That just means he is obviously obsessed with me.
"But hey, you want me to raise the baby. . . I will raise the baby with you. But you also, be my wife" He said
"Your goin to marry me?" I asked with an cute curious face
"Not yet, or probably not. Remember I got no money, and were broke as hell"
I nodded
"How do you feel?" I asked
"Shocked, what do you think? Plus, I will raise the baby with you. But you are rich which means you can pay for the baby. Ok?" He responds

*****
I sits down in class for 1st period and sees my little baby bump. But nobody can't see my  belly. I see an girl walking inside the classroom, she pregnant as well and sits down next to me.

"Hey rosie" She said "Sorry I seem a little bigger than before"
"Hon? Why you apologizing? I completely understand you and baby should be comfortable" I said with an smile

I gave her an big soft pillow for her back and she sighs and smiles.
"You are the best rosie" She smiles
I even give her favorite smoothies she likes, the two of them one watermelon and the other peaches.
"This is what I do for an living. I help out my friends in need. . ." I rub her belly and feel the baby moving. "I think it's an girl"
"Really?" She asked with an big smile
"Yes, I can feel it" I stop rubbing her belly and the baby keeps kicking. I chuckled and smiled and twirl my hair with my index figure.

*****
"Looks like somebody not getting inside the pool" Said the mean girl
I sat down on the waiting chair and I smiled at Jill and giving her an big thumbs up. She smiled back, and they all went out to the pool and I can see them through the glass window in the waiting room or sitting down room. However you may call. But they have an swimming test, I can't do it cause I have a baby inside my tummy. But I was getting pretty hungry.

"Hey you"
I heard an similar voice and I looked up and smiled.
"I brought you some food" said lucas "you know pregnant woman needs to eat"
"Thank you, what you bring me" I asked
"An turkey sandwich"
I grab the bag and looked inside and sees an sandwich.
"Yummy" I smiled more
"Come walk with me" he said

He held out his hand. And I grabbed his hand and stand up and walked out the waiting room. We walked outside the school play ground and siting down in a nice bench and I started to eat my sandwich.

"You are very beautiful. When your belly gets big you will be very beautiful" he compliment me
"Thx, but why being so nice to me all of the sudden?" I asked
"I thought about having a baby. And I may not have money to provide for the baby. But I need an job tho"
"Indeed you do, so when are you going to start looking for an job?"
"Tonight I will search for an job ok?"
"Alright lucas. . ."

He wrap his arms around me.
"How did donnie feel about the baby?" He asked
"Me and him are still together. Because you raped me that night, I don't know why I'm next to you" I reply
"Me either, but I think you like me"
He looks away and then I started to cough slightly. Lucas looks back on me and my eyes are getting red.

"What's in here? In this sandwich!" I yelled and starts coughing up
"I don't know! Let me get the nurse!"

Lucas left me and I hold my neck cause Im coughing and chocking up blood. And big splat of blood out my mouth and I fell on the ground and my eyes rolled up and everything went blank. And nobody came yet, so I was all alone on the ground, outside.

Good nerd girl presents: Rosie KinloOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara