Should had watch your actions

Rosie Rosie what are you doing? That was unacceptable. You could had yelled or scream matter of fact. That's true but, Im not that type of girl. Im an different of girl, who may knows how to put people back into there own place.

I got home, looking normal like nothing has happened. I smiled at my mom, she smiled back and I went inside the riches house. Which is where my mother and I live.

"Mom?" I called
"Yes dear?" She reply
"It would be nice to have an small puppy inside the house" I smiled big
"Really?... You know they are an big responsibility" she said in an serious tone
"I know mother, that's why I am taking care of the dog. And make sure it's cleaned and feed"
"Alright let me think about it please"
"Of course. Take your time"

I walked to my room and closed the door and remembering about Mr. Richard. Now what can I do to Mr. Richard?

-The next day-
Kim walks up to me while I was walking in the hallway. I smiled at her, seeing her again give me and my heart pumping sometimes.

"Hey, normally your here early" She said
"Got caught up with something" I reply. Then my face turns blank
"Rose? You alright?" Kim asked
"Am I ok?" I nods "your father. I mean your step dad, last night rape me"
Her eyes wide.
"What?"
"I know right? Last night after the party I was-"
"No!"
"No?"

I was confused, I started to twirl my hair thinking why she saying no to me.
"My step dad not like that" she says so serious
"You said your step father was an creep" I said
"Ok, but the rape. Why in the hell would he rape you. You look fine to me"
"What you wanna see it?"

She makes an disgusted face.
"I was just asking" I sigh and closed my eyes, feeling bummed and disappointed. She grabs my face hard with one hand. Squeezing my cheeks to make my lips pop out like a fish face. But with my mouth open. I open my eyes feeling shocked, she has red eyes and looking at me with so much anger she's about to put on me.

"You don't talk about my step dad like that. Don't fuckin lie to me. Thinking I should believe that?... Stay away from me and my dad" She threatens me.
She lets go of my cheeks and walks away. I never seen anyone with that much of an anger. So I continued to smile. And laughed out loud, I didn't care if people was watching me. Imma laugh cause this is entertainment.

-In gym class-
The class I am in is practicing basketball. I am good at it, but not the best. I shoot the ball and it went in the hoop.

"Keep it up Ms. Rosie" Said Mr. Richard
I nod and keep playing.
"Dad?"
Kim runs inside the gym room and so I stand there. And I look nervous for what she is about to say.
"Did you or did you not rape Rosie?" Kim asked
"What? Why would I do that?" He asked acting all confused
"Exactly. She nothing but an liar..." She rolls her eyes
"Imma talk to her"
"Alright bye dad"
"Alright" He smiles sweetly and he looks at me. With an anger look on his face. And I looked away and continue playing.

-After gym class-
I walked out the room. And about to walk to my class, I looked at my phone for at least seconds.
"Rosie!?" Mr. Richard called me
I turned around. He got my attention.
"Come inside please" He walked inside his office. So I did the same thing. Mr. Richard grabs my arms and pushes me to the wall hard and he breathing inside and out.

"You told my daughter, that I raped you?" He asked, I can tell he is very angry
"Yeah yeah I did" I nod
"Why do you know I could get fired?"
"That's the whole point" I smiled

He pulls down my panties, since I was wearing my skirt and he kisses my neck.

"Wow... Your really are an mad mad man..." I smiled
"Just shut up, how about that?" He "threatened" me

-Hour later-

"Hey dad" Kim smiled
"Hey kim, you ok?" He asked, like everything is going normal and straight
"Yes of course, and you?"
"Beautiful"
"Did you talk to rosie?"
"I did, she was sorry for that. You know I wouldn't do anything to your classmates right?"
"I know dad" she sighs cause she's happy.

"Lets go home"
He takes opens his car for them to go home. I stand there at the other side of the street. And smiling at him cause I know exactly what to do. He wants to play innocent, I wanna play innocent too.