This is the ending?

Hey rosie here,
So far everyone. Meaning the couches and the students and even Mandy's girls knows she's not here. But they will find that out later.

Right we got an game to finish...

-Hours later-
We won the games. And moving up for the next game and win in another state to go. Which is supposed to be the golden cup.

Im at my locker changing my clothes to go home. And go meet up with my mother...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A teacher from the hallway starts screaming. Another teacher goes downstairs and sees Mandy and Donnie on the floor. And everyone was sent to go home now. So I went towards my mom.

"What's going on?" She asked worried
"Mandy and Donnie... There..." I started crying and my mom knew what i was about to say and we went straight to the car.

While being in the car. I looked towards my right in the passenger seat and I see Jake running away. And the cops was chasing him in the car and once running after him... How? you may ask How did they know?...

"Got you now, rosie" Says mandy. Behind the school doors.

Remember she was behind the door. She was recording me. To show it to Jake...

"Look I record our victim" Said mandy
They standing by her locker
"Alright Babe. When do we do it?"
"Tmo, give her an... Treat" She smiles evilly...
She places the camera in her locker. And they both walked away, to there next class. I ended up going to her locker when they was done talking. And I took the camera and delete the video and I went to the basement and place it somewhere they will never suspect. That's why mandy wanted to come downstairs to the basement. But jake freaked out. The police sees the video and sees him doing the shooting and the work. And not pointing at me. But only focused on jake. And so he got arrested... He really thought he could get away with it.

He went to the games with his friends to see who wins the soccer game.
"Rosie?" He is so confused
I was waving at everyone, even at jake. But I smirked at him.
"How are you~ but-"
"You good man?" One of his friends asked
"Yeah" he responds nervous and scared

"Can't believe donnie drugged us" said mark angrily and jacob nods
"He did. Where is that son of a bitch?"

So after the game. Jake did get spot it at the bench stairs and starts running away from the cops.
"Yo where you going!?" One of he's friends asked
"STOP!" Said a police officer
But jake couldn't get far, he fell on the floor and the police got him on time.
"No plz, there's one who is alive and crazy! Plz no! NO!"

"Wow..." Said my mom and keeps driving. "I bet he is the one" she says pissed
"Your right mama... He is the one" I looked at the window. With an big grin on my face.

But they did wrap the bodies of Donnie and Mandy. I still feel down about Donnie. I kinda... Love him... Why?... Never felt like that before. This is new for me too.