The baby is coming

Omg, lucas is pregnant. I know, I know. But since he wouldn't want me too keep the baby. I thought he wanted too.

"Why are you laughing!?"
Oh yeah, I was laughing. . .
"Ha ha! Why am I laughing? Lucas? Lucas, you didn't want me too keep the baby. So I thought you wanted to have the baby" I reply
"I didn't want this STUPID CHILD INSIDE ME!" He yells out loud.

Everyone gasp and whispers. Everyone heard that he is pregnant.

"I don't give a shit! Just get rid of this baby!" He said and then starts crying "But then I really don't want too get rid of the baby"
I nod and pat shoulders. He looks up and push my arm.
"I don't want the baby!" He yells in anger and then starts crying "But then, my baby needs an life- AHHH! What the hell! THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME!"
"Go home" I said and I walked away, going to class.
He walks out the building and goes straight home. While his belly, got bigger and bigger.

*****
Lucas got home and he walks inside the house and he closed the door. He hears his parents talking in the kitchen. In an very low kind of voice, he walks inside the kitchen and looks at them. They sitting at the table, the parents looked up and eyes wide open. They shocked how they see his belly did get bigger like he is 3 months pregnant. At first he was 1 month.

"Are you kidding me right now?!" Said the dad. Lucas stays quiet and looks at himself where the mirror is and see he is pregnant.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" He gets up and then the mother gets up
"Honey plz?" Said his mom
"FIRST IS YOUR SISTER! SHE IS DEAD!... THEN AND NOW WE KNOW YOU BEEN FUCKING AROUND IN SCHOOL! AND HAD SEX AND NOW YOUR PREGNANT!?"
"I DIDN'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED! IT JUST HAPPENED!" Said lucas yelling at his dad
"It just happened? Whatever... Get your stuff your leaving! I can't even afford your child!"
"No! Plz I need this child" he realized what he said
"I knew he wasn't my son all along. Go now! Or else I will put you out myself"

His dad looks at his belly and walks away going to his room and lucas starts crying. He gets very emotional, and his mother goes to hug him and rubs his belly.

"Mom?" Lucas calls her and she just looked
"Mom?" He calls again, he wants her to help him
"Nothing I can do love. But when the baby comes, I will help you then. If need anymore food. You call me" she said and gives him some money. 

His mom wipes his tears. "Go on, before your dad gets more angry and throws another fit"
He nods and fastly walks to go get his stuff.

*****
Lucas stays at an hotel room. Somewhere cheep and a little nice. He sits down on the bed and his belly got more bigger like 5 months already. His back hurts, he feels hungry and orders some chicken and mac and cheese since he was craving for it. And drinks some water and strawberry cheesecake for desert. But he never like cheesecake. So one of his weird cravings he's having.

"How am I craving for cheesecake? I hate cheesecake strawberries" talking to himself

Hours later-

He falls asleep while the t.v. being left on. You can hear the t.v. in the background even tho it's low.

While he sleeps peacefully. He feels his bed moving pretty different. Like he floating in the air. He wakes up and looks up and down and sees water. But not just any water, it's bloody water in the pool, in his school. He hears people laughing and cheering and someone crying. He looks up and it's Jill crying looking upset. She covering her face and everyone still laughing and cheering.

"Jill?!" Lucas calls her while sitting up and holding his stomach
Jill looks up and tears running down her face and she looks so depressed in sadness.
"Hold on, let me help you!" He said, but he doesn't wanna touch the water tho. Cause it an blood bath until Jill looks mad and pissed out of nowhere and snaps her figures and everyone stops laughing. And it was dead silence. Lucas looks up after almost touching the water. He moves his hand and looking confused and stays quiet.

"Did you say you wanted to help who?" Jill asked
Lucas looks left to right and sighs being terrified now.
"What?" He asked
"You wanted to help me? That's what you said? Right?"
He nods "ye-"
"You never helped me! You were never there for me lucas! And you suspect for me to trust you after everything?" She asked "and not only that donnie and rosie was my two best friends. You could had changed, but no you was just being your pathetic self. And rape my best friend? And some more boys and girls!? Behind my back!"
"I'M SORRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN! PLZ JILL I'M SORRY I WASN'T THERE! WHEN I COULD HAD WATCH YOU! BUT I WAS SELFISH! PLZ FORGIVE ME!" Lucas tears up and all the other zombie students looking at her curious.
"I forgive you lucas. Just know I am still here and always be there for you and for my niece or nephew. I can't wait to see them" she said with no emotion but calming voice 
"I promise! I promise!" Holds his stomach feeling the baby moving. He calms down and rubs his stomach gently.
"Great... But you still suffer a little bit what you have done. Bye brother" Jill walks away

All the Jill's comes out from under the water and coming towards him like monster zombies and making zombie noises like and they looks so creepy. Lucas screams and very terrified what he's seeing. He looks up seeing jill walking away.

"Jill?! JILL!? PLZ JILL!"
They crawl on the bed and the bed sinks under the water and he getting wet. And they grabbed him and he getting scared and terrified what he is seeing. "JILLLLL!" He yells one more time and they dunk his head under the water.

*****
"AHHHH!" He wakes up with an scream and he looks at the covers and feels a noses bleed and he goes to the bathroom and gets tissue and wraps his nose and sighs. Trying to calm down and breathe after that nightmare. He feels his baby moving, and he rubs his tummy and closes the bathroom door to do his business.

*****
"AHHHH!" He holds his tummy, lucas is outside walking in the side walk. Trying to get somewhere. He keeps walking while looking down and bumps into someone.

"Whoa!~" She yells
"Sorry ma'am, I wasn't watch-" he stops talking for an moment "Sarah?"
"Hey..." She looks down at his belly "how did you-"
"Don't worry about it... What are you doing here?" He asked
"I got birth to our baby girl. Im going to my grandmas house, she wanted to see the baby" she reply
"That's why you didn't come to school, it was your due date"
She nods "Going to the hospital?"
"Yeah? My water broke~" he is in pain
"Well go and also good luck. You'll need it" the baby girl starts making noises.
"She has your eye" said lucas with an small smile
"She has your face" Sarah smiles a little "Thank you lucas for giving me this angle... Now go! Hurry!"

He nods and walks away from Sarah still in pain and his contractions are building up. Sarah sees the bus coming and ready to get on.

*****
Lucas eyes is closed he feels a lot of pain. But he is ok, the doctor calls his name.
"Lucas? Lucas?~"
Lucas slowly opens his eyes and looks at the doctor. The doctor smiles.
"It's an girl"
Lucas looks down at his arms and sees he's holding his baby girl. But he looks at his other arm and sees he also... As an son.
"Oh my... God~" says in shocked