What an champion

Hey, it's rosie back again.

I hear voices. Not in my head, but in front of me. My eyes still closed completely. Sounds like its... Mandy and Jake.

"Ah baby~" maybe there doing more than talking. "Hit me!~, AH~ ,Fuck~, oh~" he slows down and looks at her.
"No you have to wait til they realized she has been gone missing~" said jake
"Yeah, then I will be captain again. Like always~ again couldn't do this without you~" Mandy smiles sweetly at him.

They kissed again passionately. And then she gets up and fixes her skirt and kisses him again and then walks away. Going upstairs tho. Jake smiles looking at her, then looks at me. Still have my eyes closed and not moving and had I ever mentioned I am tied up? Yeah so, he walks towards me and sighs and rubs my chin.

"Rosie, Rosie, beautiful rosie girl~ not going to lie. Your kinda my favorite. Compare to the other girls I have kidnapped... Your actually beautiful than I thought. I actually wanted you, but I'm stuck with that bitch so... But hey, she's gone now. We can have some fun~" He says all of that in an seductive voice
"No thank you" I said normally and looks up and yes I can see clearly.
"The fuck" He got up and stepped back "How's the poison not affecting you?"
"The question is why you trying to seduce me? If you hate her or don't like her, leave her" I said

He sighs and looks at me with an mad pout kind of.
"Im the only one she trusts. If I leave she will probably tell someone. And I will get into trouble. And I don't want that" he explains
"Makes sense, but don't seduce me ok? Not in the mood for that" I said and smiles "Where are we?"
"Basement of the school" jake answers
"Why down here? Anyone can find me"
"They don't have the key to this basement. Nobody knows we got the real key. There's is fake. Never check the basement"
"This night time?"
"Yeah 10:08 right now"
"10:08 you know that's the time I was born"
"Really?"
"Yeah... Really"

He comes close to me at my level. And smiles at me. "Your very interesting, you know that?" He asked
"I do know"
Then something bumping upstairs, jake gets up slowly and looks up at the roof of the basement and he walks towards the stairs.
"Don't you fucking dare say a word"
I make my cheek bubbles. And looking away straight at the sink and jake goes upstairs slowly. I keep staring at the sink and keep staring and keep staring and keep staring.

"Rosie?"
Donnie went in from of my face. All I did was smile cutely at him.
"I came to save you" He smiles cutely too.
"Wow donnie, thought I was never going to be saved"
I keep smiling appreciating him for saving me and he gets his knife out and starts cutting the ropes and then I looked up and someone was behind him.
"Jake!!" I yelled and soon as Jake was about to smash Donnie with an axe I moved donnie quick out the way with my legs and jake sliced open my stomach. And all my guts went out and blood everywhere. Donnie started to cry and jake was so shocked. He didn't mean too do so.

I was dead, still tied up and donnie has tried his hardest.
"You YOU MOTHERFUCKING!-" Donnie got so mad he pushes jake with the axe and donnie takes it out of jakes hands. Holding the axe and swinging at him but jake keeps on running. Until he trip and gets on the floor going towards an box on the floor. And mandy comes downstairs and looking dizzy. And beat up.

"Hey!?-"
Jake gets an gun and pulls the tigger and points at mandy and shoots her in the head. Cause he got scared and afraid he thought it was somebody else and freaks out when mandy was trying to get his attention. And jake starts crying, for what he done and donnie looking shocked and staring straight at mandy. Until he got shot in the chest. And donnie looks at his chest and blood coming out his mouth too. And Jake looks straight at Donnie with an sad tearing look.

"Im so, so sorry~" he says an whisper
Donnie falls on the floor and jake gets up and hides the gun in his jacket he got on and goes to mandy. To check on her, and she not breathing. So he walks upstairs and out the basement. Takes the keys he grabbed from Mandy's hands and walks out the school building. And runs out the area.

Moments later,
I woke up and I untie myself and let my hands free look at my stomach and sighs and put my guts back inside. And walk towards donnie and I kissed his lips and takes his knife he dropped and I poke it hard onto my index figure and make it bleed. And rub it on his lips and let it drip from my figures into his mouth and I squeeze my figure to make more blood going inside his own mouth. Then I got up and walk towards mandy and I started to chuckle.

"Do you mind if I read an poem to you?" I asked
I nod as in im thinking she said yeah, I get out my piece of paper and started to read it.

"I love to play, don't you? I am the captain, that's cool. There's an boy? ow. he loves my moves. we fell in love, but there's one more thing. In the way. Get out the way. Or else someone is going to get hurt. Let me tell you, it ain't me. But who?..." I looked at her and smile "I think we both know... It was you. Now someone needs to finish the games... We both know... It's me"

I place the poem in her hand. And I walked upstairs and gets out the basement. And get ready for tomorrow's game.